~Chapter 5~

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(Bold) : Author's Note
Italics: Thoughts

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters

~Edited~

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up. Not to my alarm though. I glance up and toward my window. It's still dark out. I rest my head back down on the pillow and turn it slightly to look at my clock. '2:42' is what I read. I sigh. I listen, nothing. Not one sound. 

I slide my blanket off my legs and stand up. I walk in the direction of my window. Once I get there, I place my hand on the glass and unlock the window. Once I let go, the windows fly open. The wind is strong tonight apparently. Down upon the streets, occasionally lining them were trees. All of which were swaying harshly in the wind. 

I walk even closer to the edge of the window. Is this a dream? Am I actually here? Am I actually a superhero? Of all the questions I could ask, I ask that. Even though I don't know the answer clearly, I feel like theres something pulling me toward one answer more than the other-and I don't like where it's going. I stare out upon the dark streets with only the dim street lights lighting the way. I heavily sigh once again, feeling calmer once I do.

Complete and utter silence. The wind even is making hardly any noise in my ears. Occasional whipping from the wind hitting the trees can be heard, but other than that, nothing.

It started to feel more ominous than calming. It was quiet. Almost too quiet for my taste. I reach out and grab the windows by the edge of it. I pull the windows back in, slowly, the wind almost forcing me to keep them open but soon, I heard the-now lovely-sound, click. I lock them quickly, fumbling with the lock a bit, struggling due to my rush .

I walk back over to my bed and lay down. I sigh, again. I cover myself with the blanket and get comfortable. I close my eyes gently and slowly start drifting back to sleep.

•Time Skip•

I wake up to my alarm beeping in my ear. I reach my arm over, and gently press the stop button. I glance up at the alarm. It read, '7:45 AM' so, I lunge myself out of my bed and walk to my closet. I look toward the clothing that's hanging up.

I decide to wear a long sleeved, mahogany shirt with two white stripes wrapping around each sleeve with some neutral blue, ripped jeans. I also wear my normal black, high-top, converse and a black jacket. It has light grey sleeves and a hood at the back. For my makeup, I decide to keep it quite simple. I have some cherry flavored lipgloss that I put on. I choose to go with a natural, but cute look for my eyes, then I curled my hair a bit, and put it in a half-up. This looks good, I guess.

Once I'm done with getting myself ready, I grab my backpack. It's all black, with some gold touches on it that I added. It only has one strap though. I start packing my backpack.

Once I'm done packing, I have about fifteen minutes until we have to leave, so I just read a book and occasionally talk to Snow about random stuff. Apparently, Snow has been asleep this whole time. I mean, to be fair, she does need her beauty rest. Hah.

Love ya! ❤️

~jayde~

Edited: January 2nd, 2020