~Chapter 13~

~Lost Again!~

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(N/N) : Nickname

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap:

"How wrong you are little kitty. Evil can prevail, and this time it will." She flys off with Chloe, out the window, before I can react.

End of Recap

"What are you gonna...do to me?" Chloe cry's out, while I fly back to my lair.

"I already told you, you dimwitted diva!" I yell while
landing outside the shed.

Chloe whimpers a bit as I shove her inside. I smirk at her. "Are you ready to have everything you love, taken away?"

Chloe's eyes widen and squeals, scarred. I chuckle before strapping her to a nearby, metal table with ruff rope.

After I tie her to the table, I wave my hand near her face, making her fall asleep.

Due to wanting to be a scientist, I know how chemicals work. So, I grab some sleeping chemical and make her drink it, keeping her asleep.

I then rise my hands, into the air above my head and bring them back down as fast as lightning. Lightning sparks from my hands to her body, but just before it fully commences, Chat Noir and Ladybug barge in.

I remove my hands from the position. "It's rude to barge in." I shoot lightning from my hands towards ladybug.

She doges the lighting just before I shoot another at her, this time, not dodging it. Ladybug then falls to the ground in pain, as all the good memory's with people she loves, slip out of her grasp.

Chat Noir kneels next to her. "No! Ladybug!" Tears, streaming down his face he stands up and turns toward me. "You will pay for what you have done!"

"And what are you gonna do about it? Meow me to death?" I chuckle. "Don't think so, kitty." I smirk at him as I feel something wack me on the back of my head, knocking me out.

Seconds later, I wake up, as my normal self. "Pound it!" I hear two voices say. I look toward the voices to see Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"W-what happened?" Chat Noir walks over here, while Ladybug runs out, saying, "Bug out!"

"You were akumatized, it's okay now though. Stay safe. Or, don't. You know I'll save you." He winks at me before walking out as well.

(A/N)

Guys! I'm so so so so so so so sooooooooo sorry for not posting!! I had writers block and it was really bad and I'm really stressed with school stuff and yeah! So sorry, still.

Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer~