~Chapter 7~

Silly Kitty

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(N/N) : Nickname

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap:

Yay! I now have 3 new friends! That's better than none!

End of Recap

Time Skip•

I just got to the Eiffel Tower. I pull out my phone and open the texting app. I go to Marinette's contact and text her.

Me: I went to the Eiffel Tower and might be here for a while, just so you know.

Marinette: Okie dokie lokie!

I sit down on one of the benches and draw again. I draw until I hear a voice.

"That's a really good drawing." I turn back to see a certain black cat. I decide to be a bit amusing and pretend I don't know who he is.

"Woah! Who are you!" I look amazed and I can't even comprehend what's going on!

"You don't know who I am? Oh. Well, I'm Chat Noir, one of two superhero's here in Paris!" I look dumbstruck. I probably look just plain dumb as well.

"A superhero?! Woah! I didn't even know they existed!" Oh, of course I knew they existed, I am one! But, I can't tell him that.

I am so sarcastic and such a good actress, so it wasn't that hard to do.

"Oh, well they do. Mind if I ask your name?" He jumps over the back of the bench and sits next to me.

"(Y/N) my name is (Y/N)." He smiles at me.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I blush very lightly.

"I'm not that beautiful..." I'm really shy about my appearance, etc.

"Not that beautiful? If that's a joke it's not very funny." He chuckles a bit, before grabbing my hand. "Come with me." And I follow him, while holding his hand.

(A/N)

Love ya sweets! ❤️

~KarisGamer