~Chapter 3~

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(Bold) : Author's Note
Italics: Thoughts

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

~Edited~

(Y/N)'s POV

"So, What you're saying is that, I'm a superhero?" Snow nods. Oh my gosh! That's not even possible!

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear knocks on my door. Snow hides in my closet and I toss the box inside my laundry bin. I go to my door and open the door to see Marinette standing out there. "Oh, hey Marinette." I grin sweetly at her.

"Please, call me Mari." She chuckles a bit before I join her. "I just wanted to let you know, dinners ready!" I nod, telling her I'm saying, okay, thank you.

"Thanks for telling me. I never would've guessed." I chuckle a bit. She smiles at me, before laughing a bit and leaving. I lean over to close the door behind her. "Snow, you can come out now." I whisper. Snow comes out of her hiding place in the closet and sits on my dresser.

"(Y/N), I'm gonna teach you about the superhero thing now, so please listen." I nod. "Okay, so I'm the wolf kwami. Like other kwamis, I can transform a worthy human into a superhero." She stops for a moment.

"You would be the wolf superhero, once transformed. To transform, you have to say 'Snow, paws on'. Your weapon is a sword. It's made out of reinforced silver and the handle is made of wrapped redwood." She pauses again, to catch her breath.

I look at her with a worried expression, causing her to say, "If it makes you feel any better, it can't be destroyed. But, think that's all." She looks to the ceiling and places a finger on her chin, while she thinks of anything else that she might be forgetting.

She has a bright expression on her face and points a finger toward the sky when she remembers what to say. "Oh! You have a special ability. It's much like the cat miraculous's ability, but instead of destroying whatever you touch, it shrinks it." I nod my head slowly, understanding, but confused, per usual.

She continue on, "The wolf miraculous is much like the cat miraculous in general."
I nod, again.

"Alright, can I try transforming now?" I ask Snow, before hearing a rushed knock on my door. I walk over to it, opening it. I see Mari standing on the other side of the door with a concerned look on her face. I tilt my head, kinda like a dog. "Hey, what's up Mari?"

"Hey, so um..I have to go somewhere. There's an akumatized victim so..stay safe. Bye." Once shee runs out, I shut the door quietly before turning back to Snow with one corner of my mouth raised. Soon, the other side joined in. She looks at me with a tired expression.

"Snow...paws on!" I whisper-yell. I start transforming. I turn into a wolf superhero, like Snow had said. I decided my name would be Lone Wolf.

My outfit is mostly colored different shades of light and dark grays, but it does have some accents of that same teal color that is on Snow and the bracelet. I have two fluffy, gray ears and a fluffy tail. It's sorta scruffy in some spots, but what can you do?

Sorry, if this chapter was a bit boring, I kinda have writers block. Sorry guys.
Love ya! ❤️

~jayde~

-Edited: August 22nd 2019-