~Chapter 11~

Wait, what?

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(N/N) : Nickname

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap:

"It's a secret!" I yell, loudly. I don't even realise how loud I'm being, until I look around and see everyone staring at me like I'm crazy. Except, for Adrien. He's just genuinely smiling.

End of Recap

"Miss (L/N)! Please go to the principal's office, at once!" I groan and gather up my stuff. I stand up and walk down the middle isle. Chloe sticks her foot out, making me fall.

All my drawings come out and my binder is broken. I start gathering my stuff but before I gather my most...embarrassing drawing, Chloe grabs it.

"What's this? It looks lame, whatever it is." She looks at it, with a grossed out expression. "Oh! Is it...the Eiffel Tower? If it is, it's really bad." She rips it up and throws it on the ground.

I fall on my knees to the ground, with tears threatening to fall. That was my best drawings, and now it's gone. I pick up all my stuff and the ripped scraps. I put the scraps in my binder and head to the principal's office.

Adrien's POV

"Chloe! That was really rude of you! How do you even live your life like this?!" She's not even phased by me yelling at her.

At this point, everyone's confused and some are mad. I am furious, not just mad.

Y/N's POV

I can't even believe this! This is an outrage! I don't even go to the office, I just sit on a bench. When I see a purple butterfly come flying down and land into my bracelet.

"Hello Ripper, I am Hawk Moth, you will have the power to take someone's most prized possession away from them forever, but only if you can get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous'! Do we have a deal?" I hear a voice in my head. It's very tempting, and hard to say no to, so I say the only thing I can.

"Yes Hawk Moth." I transform into a dragon, human hybrid type creature. I am all black with dark grey touches. I have a mask on that are the same colours, but I had purple contacts in, to make them pop.

I had a sword in hand with a bow on my back, I had a few couple of arrows, but enough. Soon, I flew out of the school, and to a small shed, where I could regroup after fighting.

(A/N)

Hope you liked it! What's gonna happen? Are you actually gonna get their miraculous'? Find out in chapter 12 of this book! Cya!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer~