~Chapter 19~

~Goodbye Paris~

Key :

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(N/N) : Nickname

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap:

"I'm leaving next week."

End of Recap

•Time Skip to Monday•

"I cannot believe you're leaving tomorrow!" I look to the ground after I tell Marinette and Alya that I'm leaving tomorrow. "We'll miss you so much." We look to our sides and see Nino and Adrien... o//o. Adrien and I like each other, but we're not officially dating and nobody knows that we know that we like each other.

"Same. I'll miss you guys so much. But, while I'm here...wanna have a party?" Alya's face brightens up at my suggestion.

"Oh my gosh, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!!!!" We all chuckle at Alya's reaction and I nod. "Okay. I can plan it all. It can be at Mari and (Y/N)'s house. This is going to be the best party ever!!" Alya runs off to class and we figure we should follow her. When we get to class Alya immedietly pulls out a notebook and starts making notes about the party.

I sit with Nathaniel and Mark, like usual. But, they seem different today. Especially when Adrien came over to say hi. "Its gonna be different without you (Y/N). Nothing will ever be the same without you."

"I'm only leaving for a week, then I'm coming right back. I just need to be there to sign the paper for the exchange program, so I can come back for only a little bit money." I chuckle at their dramatic reaction. They start laughing as well. I see Adrien look up at us with a jealous expression on his face. I smile and wave at him.

Nathaniel's POV

I don't know what Y/N sees in that model guy. He's not even that smart...I guess. I'm not that good at insulting people, am I? Not really, no. I can't let Y/N know I have feelings for her, it would ruin our relatio-friend...ship...

Your POV

I wave at Adrien to come up here. He sees and stands up. I see Nath and Mark's faces scrunch up when they see him come up. "Hey Adrien!" I smile and he sits down next to me, on the end. "You've met Nathaniel and Mark, right?" I look and point to them, their faces look...envious for a quick second. I then turn back when I hear Adrien.

"Yeah, I have. They're pretty cool guys. They're nice, I know that. I just haven't met them, met them. You know?" I kinda look confused, but I understand for some reason. I nod, but it's slow and awkward. "Well anyway..." we then talk for a while, all four of us, until almost the entire class joins in. Except for Chloe of course!

•Time Skip Brought to you by my Aching Hands•

I never thought I would leave so soon. It's unbelievable. Well, the party is almost starting, just need some more people to stop by. Like, Nath, Mark, Adrien, and a few others. The only ones here at the moment are me, Mari, Alya, Nino, Kim, Rose, and two other people. I'm just waiting in my bedroom with Snow.

I hear a knock at my balcony door. I see a stupid black kitty. I open the door. "Hey. I needed to talk to you in private." I tilt my head. He kisses me for about five seconds, but that's all. "I know you're leaving."

"Only for a week."

"But, I need you to know something....I think Nath and Mark like you. Like you, like you." When I hear these words, I start giggling silently.

"Very funny Chat. I doubt it. They're my friends, they can't like me, like me." We then talk about how it cannot or can be, that my friends like me, like me. Until, we hear my door creek open. I see Mari behind the door. "Mari?" I look behind me and see Chat is gone. "You can come in. Don't worry."

She opens the door more and enters a bit. "Nath and Mark are here. But still no Adrien. Just giving you an update. I'll tell you when to come out." I nod, surely. I go back to my balcony.

"Chat?" Chat then jumps up onto the balcony, scaring the ba'je'be's outta me. "Chat! Go detransform and come to my going away party!" He throws his hands up in innocence. He jumps back down, walks into an ally, detransforms and walks out as if nothing happen. A few minutes later, I hear Mari tell me Adrien has arrived.

We party for a while. Nothing exciting happened, really. Just dancing, sweets, and sitting. I go back into my room and just lye right on my bed, falling asleep almost immediately, even though I didn't feel tired at all. But, what can you do.

I didn't wanna wake up the next morning. The next morning I'm leaving for America. Not, that, that's a bad thing, I just...I'll miss all my friends here, in Paris. I mean, I'll come back in a week, so I'll be able to survive. Hopefully....

Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to kiss Paris goodbye for now. I will love you and I will miss you for the week I'm gone. But, I will be back, don't worry about me. I'll be fine!! I have all my friends back at home. I just hope they can forgive me for leaving them.... again...

They will, right? Right. Sure they will. But anyway. The writer is rambling. I wish I could stay. But....I'm afraid I have to leave. Sigh. Tomorrow I leave Paris and go on a new adventure tomorrow. Back to my real home....back to Los Angeles, California.

I must kiss you goodbye for now, Paris.

(A/N)

AND THATS A WRAP!! That is...the last chapter of Cats and Wolves. Hope this book gets views....anyway. The next book will come out soon. As will my schedule. There's gonna be a sequel by the way. Don't get your fur in a fluff. Bye people!!

~Stella and Karis~