♢Sugar and Spice

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" I said wiping my eyes and cheeks but the tears kept coming.

"I know the voice of Jennifer and Josh was disgusting but I didn't think it pained you this much" he said causing me to chuckle. "Here maybe you need these milk duds more than me" he groaned annoyingly

I snatched the candy from him "Your not suppose to be having candy anyways' I reminded him. He huffed crossing his arms " That's the last time I'll be nice to you"

♤♤♤

It was nearly midnight two hours before Jennifer and Josh called. I still don't get the concept of what a mate is. But I think Josh just broke it off. He said we were mates and I was his but he never said we were able to break it off. Josh never gave me that choice to leave but apparently he did. I felt kind of bitter and angry. I didn't like the feeling of how he had the choice to do whatever he wanted and I had to stick to it.

I guess I should blame myself also for being the idiot for allowing him. Curse these teen hormones. "Theres no point moping about it. Its done" I muttered to myself.

I head over to the closet in the hallway where we kept all our extra blankets. Antonio fell asleep not moments later after I fifth round. He curled himself into a ball like some cat.

I threw pink my little pony cover over him. And yes I had purposely picked that one specially for him. I grabbed myself the long blue cover. As I went back to the couch, my phone vibrated on top of the glass coffee table. The call wasn't from anyone I knew but once I answered it, I had an idea who it could be. The booming sound of the music can be echoed.

"Listen Jennifer, call me again I promise you-

"Its not Jennifer" she said quickly. I paused for a moment letting her continue. "I threw this party and someone brought drinks-

"Look I'm sorry to say but I don't see how that is any of my problem" I stated coldly.

"Its not but your mate is" She emphasized. Great another werewolf.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied. Sure its not the best thing to come up with buts it's all I got.

"We all know he's your mate and he just recently rejected you but we need your help to calm him- " A loud crash of shattered glass erupted.

"Look please just stop by. Humans are in the party also and If something slips all of us are in deep shit" She feared her voice becoming quicker. I didn't want to go. I honestly don't want to step foot any where near them. But I couldn't just let Josh mess things up for everyone especially his mom.

"I'll be there. Just text me the damn address" I couldn't help but snap. She thanked me countlessly wishing I could just tell her shut up. I took the keys from the counter and slipped on my converse. Antonio was heavy sleeper so I didn't worry about him waking up and finding me gone.

The car was extremely cold and it took at least half way there for it to warm up. The house was closer to town. Beer cans and bottles were scattered across the front yard. The moment I parked my car. A girl with long curly blond hair came racing to my car with a light blue sparkly dress with happy birthday sash around it.

"I'm clearly underdress for this" I said to myself as I stared at my sweats and anime drawn Inuyasha sweatshirt that I took from Antonio. I stepped out the car to be nearly dragged.

"Hurry he's out of control! " She panicked racing inside the house. At first I thought she was just being dramatic until I saw the living room. It was a mess. The couches were flipped over and what was a glass table was broken to bits of shards.