The hotel

I got on the plane to go to Miami. I lived in New York. I was going to vacation in Miami with my best friend Brooke. We took our seats on the plane and waited for the take off...

"Are you excited?" I asked Brooke

Brooke was 18 that's the reason I was let to go alone with her on this trip , and because It was my birthday I was turning 15 in a couple of days. She looked at me and smiled fakely. I knew she was scared of planes but it wasn't a long flight.

The plane slowly started to move and finally took off my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep...

"SHANNON WAKE UP!" i heard Brooke scream.

My head shot up from the seat to see Brooke standing over me waiting to get out of the aisle we were siting in...i slept through the WHOLE thing...? crap I wanted to see it land...

I got up and went on the line to get off the plane with Brooke and followed her.

"Follow we need to get a taxi" Brooke said walking out side the airport. we had already got our bags and now we're waiting for the taxi in the beaming sun.

We had finally gotten a taxi and we're entering the hotel. I pressed the elevator button and waited. the elevator finally came down and me and Brooke rushed in dying to get to the hotel room it was 12:00 in the afternoon so we could hang around the hotel.

We reached the third floor our room was 314. we walked down the hall scanning the room numbers.

We reached 314 and slowly opens the door.

"Whhooooahhhh" Brooke said entering the room

It was gorgeous. I ran into the room. there was 2 rooms a small kitchen a loving room with a flat screen. I popped my head into the bathroom to see a shower and a hot tub. OMG THIS VACATION IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! I ran to Brooke's room so see her taking her bathing suit out of her suit case

"Are we going to the pool" I asked her.

She turned around and smiled

"Of course what do you think!"

I ran to my room and closed the door I ripped off my clothes and put on my bikini. it was pink with a top with a bunch of pink strips hanging down. I walked up to the mirror and looked at my self I left my hair down and I thought I looked pretty cute until Brooke walked in her bikini and she looked hot I'm not lezbo but damn she bad me look ugly...

We walked out the hotel room and went down the elevator to the indoor pool. You had to Akan your card to get in the pool but Brooke's didn't seen to work there was a girl and a boy in the pool and when they saw us the boy quickly got up and opened the door. he smiled and let us in.

"Man it's hot in here" Brooke said quickly taking off her ripped shorts and tang top putting her feet in the pool. I felt awkward now that people were here... especially that boy...