십삼

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ALL THE HWARANGS were called to what would be from now on known as their 'learning room'

ALL THE HWARANGS were called to what would be from now on known as their 'learning room'. Minnie knew it had nothing to with fighting or anyone stepping out of line, obviously Chief Wi-hwa wanted to actually begin teaching them something. When she walked into the learning room, following behind Yeo-ul as he blabbered on about something Minnie had lost track off, she noticed Ban-ryu sitting beside a stiff Moo-myung. Immediately she knew it was going to end in disaster, especially when she saw the mischief glint in Ban-ryu's dark eyes. Staying quiet for the moment, Minnie placed herself in between Yeo-ul and Hang-sung - hoping she would stay out of trouble.

"You probably don't know what self-respect means." Ban-ryu was first to break the silence in the room. "If you know who I am, you'll realise that what I said earlier is true." Moo-myung turned to the man, deciding to give him a chance to explain. "You have to start so I can start. Are you a fool?"

"No." Moo-myung sighed, looking around the learning room. "I am just ignoring you so you can't start." He shrugged, eyes briefly connecting with Minnie's.

"You can't stay long in here." Ban-ryu stated, turning to look at the side of Moo-myung's face. "I'm going to bring you down,  as well as the Hwarang House."

Moo-myung looked as if he had enough of the True Bone's threats and adjusted his headband before Turing to the smirking man. "Why me?" He questioned, genuinely curious.

"One. I hate you because you're the Queen's Hwarang." Minnie couldn't help but feel offended by Ban-ryu's first answer - had he forgotten she was also picked by the Queen, or did he just hate her too? "Two. If I fight with others, it will get complicated between families." So-hu scoffed at his answer. "But it won't get complicated with you. Three. I heard your sister is pretty enough to become my concubine."

Minnie mentally cheered as Ji Dwi grabbed the smug True Bone and pulling him to his feet. As the unknown king went to punch Ban-ryu, Moo-myung took the swing, sending him flying to the floor. Everyone watched as Ban-ryu began to chuckle, while standing back to his feet - proud of himself for the reaction he got out of the half-breed.

"You started it." Ban-ryu pointed out, trying to ignore a very annoyed and frustrated looking Minnie who sat behind Moo-myung's standing figure.

Suddenly So-hu rushed up from his seat and gripped Ban-ryu's hanbok in his fists. "I never got the chance to start with you." With that being said, he sent a punch towards the man and one again Ban-ryu fell to the floor.

"Oh my goodness." Minnie sighed, watching as all the men began to fight each other for no reason. Following Yeo-ul, the two stood by the door fanning themselves, as the watched the commotion in front of them. "Why do you look so happy?" She asked the beautiful man, as he grinned down at the men.

"Things were getting boring around here." Yeo-ul shrugged, dodging one of the young men that had went tumbling to the ground near the two. "Are you going to tell me what happened this morning between you and Ban-ryu?" The man asked, glancing at Minnie from the corner of her eye.