CHAPTER FIVE

MINNIE STOOD WAITING for Suho's reply, she knew she had her answer when the confident True Born slowly shook his head

MINNIE STOOD WAITING for Suho's reply, she knew she had her answer when the confident True Born slowly shook his head. "I have a soccer match now, can it wait?" Suho asked, surprising Minnie and his group of friends gathered around them.

Only minutes ago he was desperate to get the young woman alone and now he was busy? These True Bone men had a way of messing with Minnie's head.

"Well it is kind of important..." Minnie grumbled under her breath, annoyed she wasn't getting the answers she desperately needed.

The feisty dark haired beauty opened her mouth to snap at the two True Borns, however, the words caught in the back of her throat when she noticed something from the corner of her eye. Sprinting past the the group, was Moomyung who looked as if he was in a hurry to catch something or someone to be more specific. Minnie mentally cursed at her best friend for already causing trouble and without her.

"Actually, you know what?" Minnie said aloud, paying no mind to the two groups of men either side of her, too focused on catching her friend. "Never mind...I've got more important things to deal with right now. Moo!"

Before any of the boys could stop the young woman from leaving, she was already gone. Minnie made sure to yell a thanks to the man from early who had saved her from an early death. Banryu and Suho stood in shock as they watched her run away from them and after another man. That has never happened before. The two returned to their senses, sending each other one final glare before heading in separate ways.

"She was nice and pretty too." Hansung grinned, mind wandering back to the clumsy girl who had just ran off. He couldn't contain his excitement when she thanked him before rushing off - she was so kind.

"Why does she seem so familiar?" Suho whispered to himself, recalling the few times he had ran into Minnie. Her feisty attitude and skilled fighting reminded him so much of someone he once knew, but the lonely True Born immediately shrugged the idea away. It couldn't have been her, his sister died years ago.

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

"Moomyung!" Minnie yelled, calling after the frantic man. It had been like this since she had left Banryu, Suho and their group behind, she called Moomyung's name and he continued to ignore her and run away. Giving up on the 'stay calm' strategy, Minnie was now yelling at the top her lungs as she ran through the busy streets.

"Where is he?" Moomyung mumbled to himself, finally coming to a halt. Minnie sent a silent thanks to the sky, before stopping in front of her best friend.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Minnie scolded Moo Myung, although by the lack of response she received, Minnie knew she was being ignored. "If this has something to do with Makmoon..." The concerned brunette sighed, reaching for her best friends hand.