Minnie

KIM MI CHA

KIM MI CHA WAS ONE of Kim Seub's first born children, she is the twin sister of Suho and she was born a True Bone

KIM MI CHA WAS ONE of Kim Seub's first born children, she is the twin sister of Suho and she was born a True Bone. Minnie, as her brother and friends called her, was well known through the kingdom of Silla. She was known for her love of fighting, wildflowers and adventure. Since she was born, Minnie had always been best friends with Princess Sookmyung and King Jinheung. She intrigued the Queen of Silla because of her skills of fighting and her childish love for the wildflowers and adventures. The Queen believed a day would come when Minnie would give her life to protect the future king and queen of Silla. The young girl was brought up with the queen whispering in her ear "your destiny is to protect your future king and queen of silla" and was gifted with a purple banded bracelet decorated in gold to show her loyalty to the royals.

Most of the capital admired the young girls passion for adventure, but no one could predict that one day that same little girl who stole the hearts of every citizen in Silla would suddenly disappear. It was a tragic time in the kingdom when Master Kim Seub announced his daughter had gone missing outside the walls of the capital. For days on end, the Queen ordered soldiers to search the lands for the little girl but there was no look, they believed she was gone for ever. Kim Mi Cha was forever known throughout Silla as the adventuress little soldier.

Unknowingly to the kingdom of Silla, Minnie was discovered a few days after she had gone searching outside the walls of the kingdom for the wildflowers that always caught her eyes. A young boy, around the same age as Minnie, had stumbled across the little girl when he went searching the fields for food for himself and his adoptive father. She was almost unrecognizable, her once spotless hanbok, was torn and mucky from her adventures through the fields. Moomyung returned to the small village and introduced Minnie to Woo Reuk who took in the fearless girl and raised him as her own.

Nearly twelve years later, Kim Mi Cha has passed her coming of age day. The now young woman has grown up surrounded by her only father figure and two best friends. After years of training and fighting, Minnie has now finally realised it is time for her to return home. After years away from the capital, the beautiful young woman has nearly lost all memories of her childhood, except for the name her twin had given to her, the vivid memories of her family childhood friends and the purple bracelet that sat snug on her wrist after all these years. She knows that now is the only opportunity she had, her two best friends, who had become brothers to her, were planning to climb the wall of the capital to help find Makmoon's family. It was now or never, Minnie could only dream her family still had some hope left that she would return.

A/N: Just a little information on the OC of this book. I'm so excited to start Minnie's story and I have so much inspiration. The photo above is the bracelet gifted to Minnie by the Queen.

Xx