82

you know what, this is gonna kill you and i'm sorry and you're welcome for advantage
also double updates waddup

october age 16-17    

continued from the last chapter

the following day, richie laid in his bed for a long time. to be completely honest, he never really slept. he couldn't sleep. how could he?

he was nearly about to sleep with eddie.

god knows if he would've been a little more drunk, he'd be laying in eddie's bed currently.

richie brought his hands in his face and let out a long sigh. he really should call eddie, right? and tell him what happened...so, richie got out of bed, pulling on a white T and his hawaii button up, which he had used literally his whole life. he tugged the front of his T in his jeans, before grabbing his car keys and heading down stairs.

"morning, richie..." his mother said smirking from the kitchen. "had a fun night?"

"what?" richie furrowed his brows. "Yeah, it's was alright"

"i heard about the game. sounds like it went pretty well" maggie smiled and put the news paper down to look at her son from the kitchen.

"mhh..." richie said frustrated, pulling on his shoes.

"what's your hurry?" maggie lifted a brow.

"uhm...we're out of milk, right?" richie said while opening the door.

"we have one box, but while you're going to eddie's, you can bring few more" maggie smirked a little until lifting the news paper back in front of her face.

richie furrowed his brows a bit, until shaking his head and running out of his house towards his car. and as he was opening his door, a familiar boy walked out of bill denbrough's house, who wasn't bill himself.

"morning staniel" richie greeted the peanut hue, who flushed red.

"uhm...morning richie" he said nervously.

"hey stan" richie nodded towards stan's crotch. "horses are getting loose"

stan went even redder as he zipped his zipper up. "i just slept over...i crashed on the mattress next to bill's bed"

"right, right, okay" richie nodded. "dude, come on...you're a terrible liar"

"well you and eddie disappeared awfully fast too" stan tilted his head as he walked closer. it was richie's turn to blush.

"for your information, we went to an after party and nothing weird happened. the only good thing was the eddie broke up with justin"

"oh thank god" stan sighed relieved. "he was such a dick"

"yeah, but don't tell eddie I told you...maybe he wants to tell himself or something" richie said and sat on the driver's seat. "want a ride?"

"no, thanks"

"yeah, you're tired from getting rides last night, am I right?" richie lifted his arm up for stan to high five it, but the other only rolled his eyes.