58

your daddy is updating again ;)

march age 15 -16

for his 16th birthday, richie got a car.

red convertible was now parked on the side of the street outside the Tozier house. Maggie Tozier was against the car, but richie's uncle, joe, had agreed to split his money with richie so they could buy the car together. the thing is that none of the losers knew richie had taken driving classes and thought about buying a car. so today he was gonna surprise them.

they were all invited to a party at tom's, since his parents were out of town. so, richie put on his white hawai button up, although he left it open, white T and black jeans. he grabbed his keys and twirled them in around his index finger as he passed his sister's room.

he heard moaning.

richie smirked and knocked on the door. "oh riles. can you come out real quick?"

he heard loud shuffling and whispering.

"rich- wait!" riley squeaked and then there were footsteps which then led to the door opening and showing riley tozier, with messy brown hair and an oversized shirt on her. which wasn't hers by the way.

"what the hell do you want?" she whispered.

"just saying that's i'm leaving" richie smirked down at her. even though riley was three years older, making her 19. and the only reason why she was still living at home, it was because she was struggling to find any apartments in New York or anywhere in Maine. but, even though she was older than richie, she was shorter. richie had had a growing spurt when he was 14-15. he was about 5'8 and already taller than the guys his age. even henry bowers was shorter than him. the only one who he knew was taller than him, was patrick hockstetter, who was also couple years older than him.

"leaving where?" riley lifted a brow.

"to a party. tell mom I went to a sleepover or something"

"you're staying over night?"

"maybe not, but i'm not coming any time soon"

"yeah, i'll tell her. just go now" riley pushed richie towards the hallway.

"thanks riles. oh and hey steve!" richie waved his hand at the brunette boy, maybe more like a man, who had peeked from the closet.

"hey dude" steve coughed and went beet red. richie shot riley a smile and walked away.

and so richie hopped into his car and drove towards eddie's place. they had agreed that richie would pick him up, but of course eddie thought he meant with his poor bike, but richie was talking about something bigger.

richie pulled over at the kaspbrak house, lights flashing on the yellow walls. soon eddie's small figure appeared from the door, eyes widening at what he was seeing. richie, sitting in a car, other arm resting on the backrest, other on the steering wheel, a huge grin on his face.

"hiya eds" richie greeted the shocked boy, who quickly walked to the car. "what is this?"

"a car. never seen a car before?" richie lifted his brows in amusement.