72

january age 16  

"richie"

the dark haired boy snapped out of his thoughts as he looked up at the fiery redhead standing above him, in front of the cushioned chair.

"max" richie let out a breath. "you scared me"

max smiled a little and took a seat next to richie, since there were two cushioned chairs. "it's been a while"

richie didn't reply. he only looked at max who was taking a comfortable position.

"so what are you doing here?" she suddenly asked.

"that was broad" richie chuckled lightly.

"dude, i'm just trying to make a conversation"

"i have anger issues, they said" richie mumbled.

"and do you think you have?" max asked.

"i almost hit my best friend. yes, i obviously do" richie grimaced in disgust at himself, remembering how he almost bashed eddie's head in.

"yikes" max clicked her tongue. "almost as bad as mine"

"what'd you do? why are you here?" richie asked, ditching the pack of cards on the table next to him.

"i almost broke my brother's dick with a bat hammered with nails" max smiled lightly.

"what the fuck? why?" richie let out a breathy laugh.

"he almost killed my friends. in my opinion, he's the one with the issues. i was only protecting my friends. so I injected a vaccine onto his neck so he'd stop hitting my friend and while he was pretty drugged on the ground, i told him to leave my friends alone. i threatened him with the bat" max sighed. "it was fine until that motherfucker told mom and dad about it and they sent me here"

"fuck" richie breathed out.

"fuck, indeed" max nodded.

"what'd he do?" richie asked. max furrowed her brows.

"you know, what did he do to make you almost smash his dick?"

"he hurt my friends, like I said. one of my friends were sick. like, really fucking sick. so as he was taken into hospital or something, with his mom and brother, so me and my three other friends stayed in his house, waiting for him. note that my friends are all boys. so, my brother was looking for me and finally arrived to his house and...well, you can imagine what happened next. one girl and three boys in an empty house late at night. well, he attacked my friends which made my instincts just rise. i was only protecting my friends" max explained.

"holy shit..." richie muttered. "you know I have a friend who reminds me of you"

"yeah?" max lifted a brow and richie nodded. "yeah. she has red hair too, a fucking badass, would do anything for her friends...i bet you smoke too"

"couple times. but you're not allowed to smoke in here. that's why I go on the balcony every night to ruin my lungs. care to join me sometimes?"