60

april age 15 -16

eddie looked how richie turned around from the food line with his tray, glancing at the table where he usually sat. where eddie and the others were. eddie was leaning on his elbows as he noticed how richie had locked eyes with him. he quickly looked away, beginning to blush.

richie rolled his eyes and walked pass the table, eddie carefully following his every step. richie walked to the table where henry bowers and his gang sat.

"why in the name of god is richie going there?" ben asked.

everyone looked over at the table, where richie was now sitting with henry, patrick, belch and victor.

"he's been acting so strange these last few days. he hasn't even been eating at the cafeteria and now when he finally shows up, he goes to bowers?" bev frowned. all eyes turned to eddie who was looking down at his tray while eating.

he felt stares burning onto him, so he looked up, knitting his brows as he saw all the losers looking at him. "why are you all looking at me?"

"did something happen between you two?" bev questioned.

"what makes you think that?"

"because...literally cause of this situation right now. also when richie came back to tom's party that Friday, he looked really mad and his face was all teary and red. when I asked what happened, he just said nothing and went to the kitchen. then I'm pretty sure he yelled does anyone want to have sex with him" bev explained.

"did anyone answer?" eddie tensed up. "you know...agreed?"

"that's not important right now! what's important is that you tell us what's going on" bev hissed.

"we got in a fight" eddie sighed. "we're not friends anymore"

"what?!" all of them said in sync.

and so eddie told them. leaving no detail out. he even told them about justin, everyone else, expect bill and stan were confused.

"wait wait...why are you and justin...being all friendy friend?" mike asked.

eddie glanced at stan and bill who smiled at him and nodded.

"i uh...i...like him. like...like like" eddie explained. "i'm gay"

ben let out a soft 'ooh' and smiled after that.

"hey i'm proud of you buddy" mike grinned and tapped eddie's hand. "thanks mike"

"that's so cute, eddie, I swear" bev bawled and pulled the small one for a hug and kissed his head. "so amazing"

"but why him? he's such a douche?" ben asked.

"no, he's really nice. everybody has their flaws but other than that, justin is amazing. he makes me happy" eddie assured. "but then richie decided to tell what he thought and besides the point, almost got us killed"

"you know him, eddie...you know he'd never hurt you" stan pouted.

"i'm not so sure anymore. have you not ever seen him get dark? like he doesn't listen to you and it lasts for a while until the darkness just flows away from his body and he says sorry. he's scary"