I sit on the other couch, watching as Namjoon and Jin take care of her.

I was about to get up until I hear a soft faint voice, "I-I a-am so-sorry..."

I look and see Y/n, her lips were open as Namjoon placed a cold rag on her forehead.

"Don't be. We all love you Y/n. You can't keep going around trying to kill yourself every day. If you die none of us can function properly." Namjoon said softly, his words bringing tears to her her eyes. "You are a sister to us, one of us. If you leave, a part of us is taken and thrown into the ocean. If you die I know for fact a few of us would go insane."

I felt a tear go down my cheek. I look up and see everyone crying. Even namjoon was choking over his own words.

Y/n just looked up at the ceiling. It hurt to see her cry. It always had.

Y/ N's POV

I look at the ceiling, Namjoon continues to talk but my hearing turns into a buzzing noise.

"Nam.... Namjoon." I stutter a little bit, "I can't see o-or hear."

I felt someone lifting me up, pulling me up close and walking. I felt the now darkening sky, which had a cold breeze hit my skin.

I hold onto whoever picked me up, tear running down my face. "I-I'm.      s-sorry."

"Y/n, we care, we.... we want you to move in with us. We think it will be better for you." He talked a bit louder, probably because he.knew I wasn't able to here much with the buzzing noise.

I was set down, and something went across my chest, I was in the van being buckled up.

2 hours later

I sat there, hooked up to machines, and in a stupid dress, night gown thing.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and drag one of the boys on the bed so I didn't feel alone.

I didn't have my eyes open yet, but could hear whispers.

"Why would she do this?" It was Tae. He sounded like he was crying.

"Her parents died when she was young and people made her believe that it was her fault." It was Jimin , he was also crying.

I start to open my eyes, the room was dark, but had a few lights. In fact, the lights were the fairy lights the boys had hung up in their living room.

I look at the boys who all had their heads in their hands, shoulders shaking as they cry silently.

I open my mouth, realizing how dry it is, all i could manage to say was , "Water.... please."

There guys look up at me and in a freak out they get up searching for water. Jimin chuckled at them, grabbing the glass on the night stand. He hit a button a few times and the bed moved up so I was sitting up right now.

He put the straw in my mouth and let me drink the cold water. When he sets the cup down, unconsciously I grab his arm and weakly tug.

Jimin's POV

Y/n weakly tugged on my hand, her eyes were closed again and she had tears rolling down her face. I squeeze her hand and was about to lay with her when the doctor comes in.

"Visiting hours are over, only one of you can stay."

All the guys looked at me, Namjoon being the first to speak.

"You stay we'll have to rotate nights."

I nod and the doctor leaves with the boys. Y/n tugged on my hand once more. I look down at her and this time she was using both of her hands to tug.

I lay down next to her and she curls up, I hit the button a few times for the mattress to go down so it was more comfy.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder, as she leaned against me, holding onto my shirt and crying.

"Y/n..." She looks up at me, "Stop crying you're not as gorgeous as you are when you laugh." I wipe away some tears that were falling down her face.

She smiles a weak smile, but this was a smile that she didn't force, and I didn't need to pretend she meant it.

I smile back at her, as she pulled my arm closer to her. I just scooted closer so she didn't feel weak.

Y/n falls asleep and I soon do to.

The morning.

I wake up to the windows being opened. "You might want to shut those, Y/N doesn't like waking up to bright rooms, hurts her eyes."

Instantly the window curtains were closed. I open an eye you look at y/n who slept quietly.

Feeling a wave of emotion, I pull her closer a little, tears running down my face.

"Jiminie... please stop crying. " y/n said softly. She was looking up at me and wiped the tears off my face. "Seeing you guys cry because of me makes me feel like I failed as a friend..."

I look at her in the eyes,"You failed no one."

"But seeing you guys cry makes me feel this way."

"We don't cry because you failed, we cry knowing that we'd all loose ourselves if you die... watching you cry is what hurts us."

All she simply did was nod, hiding her face in my shirt.  She was hiding her tear which made me chuckle and her giggle.

She hugged me, as she fell back to sleep.

This is my last chapter for a little while I'm so sorry for making you guys wait! Ilyvm and appreciate you all!! Thank you so much!!

Fairy Lights [BTS x Depressed Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें