Can You Help Me With French or Not? (Au!Levi/Rivaille x Oc)

Another year, another new school. Linda's father is a soldier and so they moved a lot. At the moment they're stuck in Sina, Wisconsin. It's a small rural town in the middle of nowhere. The largest business they have is a small strip mall. At the moment Linda would be going to school as a junior. Tomorrow she would officially go to Sina High and be a Titan. Needless to say the teen wasn't all that excited.

"You know what Linda. Leave the unpacking to us and just go explore the town."

"I don't want to." Linda sighs.

"Too bad, get going."

Linda's mother grabs her daughter by the wrist and picks up Linda's purse as well. Tossing in the keys to the car, Linda's phone, and then wallet she hands it to her disgruntled daughter. "Now, go out and explore. I'm going to toss you out of the house if you try to stay home."

Linda snorts, "Fine." She snatches her purse and then walks out to the lime green car. Linda unlocks it and then tosses her purse in before starting up the car. Where the hell was she supposed to go in such a tiny town? Heading out of the driveway she decides to just head toward the strip mall. 

Parking in one of the spaces Linda makes a face at the small mall. Honestly the Super Walmart looked bigger than this place. Locking her car Linda shoulders her purse and then heads into the place. After buying her items in a small store she decides to go and check out the Books A Million. Linda always loved to read and so bookstores were high up on her list. Walking into the place she's immediately hit with the smell of coffee. Looking over she's surprised to see that there's a Starbucks. Already she can see a few people seated around a table pouring over books, she leaves the coffee shop be for now as she goes to look at the books. 

Perusing the isles for a little bit Linda stops in the manga section for a little bit. As she looks at the books there she doesn't see anything really new. However as she picks up a copy of 'One Piece' to flip through it she hears a squeal. Just as Linda looks up a girl tackles her into a hug. Linda lets out a scream of surprise as she hits the floor. The girl holds both of Linda's hands in her own, brown eyes sparkling behind glasses. 

"You like 'One Piece' too?! Tell me you do! Huh, huh, huh?" She asks excitedly.

Linda looks shocked, "Uh yeah, it's pretty good."

"I know! Can you believe the properties of devilfruits! I mean thats-"

This woman is cut off when two guys come over and forcibly pull her off of Linda, "Shitty glasses, what have we told you about not acting like a crazed lunatic." His hair was dark and his piercing grey eyes go through Linda. She can't help but blush a bit, he was gorgeous.

The other guy steps forward. He's a tall guy; he stands at 6'2", his blond hair is kept neatly parted on the left side. A calm, collected expression on his face, Linda notices his icy blue eyes being one of his most striking features. His eyebrows are also quite noticeable, being very thick and bushy. He wears a white t-shirt with a blue button up shirt and jeans. He offers Linda a smile.

"I'm sorry, Hanji gets very excited over the manga."

Linda stands up and brushes herself off, "Yeah it's cool." she places the book back and attempts to make a hasty exit.

"Hey wait up!" Hanji yells after Linda. She doesn't stop, in fact Linda hurries to get away from the crazy woman. Perhaps coming to the mall was a bad idea. Getting to her car Linda starts it up when suddenly that woman had her face plastered against the window. "Waaaaaiiiiittttt!"

"Fucking hell you're mental!" Linda yells as she puts her car into drive and hauls ass away from the place. After driving around for a bit a park comes up and Linda decides to just spend some time there. Not like anything would go wrong there. Getting out she sees that there's a group of people on a picnic planket with text books open. They looked pretty serious about studying, that was until some guy with a shaved head lets out a yell and tosses his text book over his head; which managed to hit Linda.