Hair (Au!Eren Jaeger x OC)

It was no secret that Ayeka Tsukino loved to experiment. She loved to change her hair and her clothing style on a pretty regular basis. That was perhaps something that first drew Eren to her. They were children who lived next to one another growing up. Her family was very close to his own and as such they often played together. 

Growing up with her was certainly a trip. Often times Ayeka would get herself into trouble and Eren generally was the one who had to bail her out. Perhaps that was the reason that he found himself liking her so much, her willingness to participate in life. They fit well together, her one flaw perhaps was the fact that she always had trouble admitting she liked him, even when he knew it. Eren could still remember how hard it was to even get her to admit it way back when in high school.

Eren holds up a hand in greeting to Ayeka. She has a smile on her blushing face, bright orange hair bouncing around her shoulders in effortless curls. Today she was rocking a fringed band t-shirt with jeggings, safety pins poked throughout the bottom cuffs of her pants. Apparently she felt like being a daring rocker chick today. Shouldering his back pack Eren slides his arm over her shoulders, pulling her in close. She blushes even more prompting Eren to grin.

That was the one thing Ayeka was really bad at, lying. About a month or so ago Eren had noticed the way she was starting to act around him, it was similar (Though not as bad) as how Jean acted around Mikasa. Most people thought Eren was really stupid but he was actually pretty intelligent. He picked up on body language and cues better than hidden meanings in words.

"Hey so Mikasa and I are throwing a party tonight, you coming?"

"Uh well I didn't-."

"Oh come on I really want you there. I mean if you don't come I'm just going to go and drag you out of your hermit cave. You seriously need to socialize more."

Ayeka shrugs his arm off, "Oh come off it, I'll be there. It's not like I have an excuse to miss it when I live next door to you."

"Awesome, let's go and get Calculous overwith then. Onward!" He steers her through the door, excited for the plan he was concocting.

********************

Hearing a knock on the door Eren opens it to find Ayeka standing on his doorstep. She's dressed in a nice casual dress with some dazzling shoes. It was amazing how many outfits she actually had and was able to pull off.

"Hey I'm glad you could make it!" Eren steps over the threshold and picks her up in a hug.

She squeals in surprise, her arms wrapping around his neck, "Eren put me down!"

"No way! You're too pretty to let go!" He runs off into the living room before sitting down on the couch.

Looking around she sees Connie, Jean, and a few other friends seated around the living room. Ayeka blushes even more and hides her head in the crook of his neck. She had her confidence but she still was a bit uncomfortable to be the complete center of attention. 

"Hey wanna play seven minutes in heaven?" Eren asks.

"Yeah!"

That was how it all started.

Finally getting Ayeka to agree to going out with him Eren spent every moment of their relationship spoiling her and treating her like the princess she was. He also tried so hard to get Ayeka to realize that she loved him as much as he loved her, something that was still an ongoing project. Ayeka was beautiful for so many reasons but the biggest one was that she had the confidence to pull off anything she tried, usually.