Tutor (Au!Bertolt Hoover x Male!Oc)

Bret's Pov

Bret grins as he looks across the classroom at his latest interest. There, two desks over and three seats down, sat Bertolt Hoover. He just sat there in all of his tall glory, staring down at his exam with his dark brows scrunched together. It annoyed Bret with how the tall piece of man was oblivious to how hot he really was. 

It was not a secret that Bret was enamored with Bertolt Hoover. Every day he's attempt to make a pass at the male and every day it was a fail. In fact Bret's main problem was the fact that Bertolt was just too. Damn. Shy!

"Alright class, hand in your essays as you head out of class." The professor says as the bell rings. 

Bret looks down at his half-finished paper and scrunches up his nose, that was wonderful another failing grade. Sighing he grabs up the paper and turns it in into the middle of the stack. The teacher, Dr.Falgon, gives him a look before shaking his head. Bret only grins in response as he rushes out of the room. 

In the busy hallways are no match for Bret. He immediately makes a B-line for Bertolt, who is walking with Annie as usual. Going over and tossing his arm over Bertolt's shoulders he grins at the brunet, "Heeeeeeeeeeeyyy, what's up Bertl-turtle?"

The blush spreading across Bertolt's face is priceless, "U-uh... I mean... I'm good!" He finally manages to squeak out.

"You're just too cute! C'mon, go out with me already will ya?"

Annie sneers at him, "If he wanted to then he'd have already said yes the first fifty times."

"Shut up bitch, no one was talking to you." Bret shoots back.

"Obviously, considering your man-crush is so large Bertolt is all you see."

"Oh go jump off a bridge!"

"You first."

With all of their arguing the two lost focus on Bertolt, who just slipped away, blushing like mad. When Bret realizes this he's ready to rip his hair out, yet again his man walked out on him. One of these days he would get Bertolt to agree to going on a date with him. One of these days.

*************************************************

"Come on Dr. Falgon have a heart!" Bret pleads.

The blond teacher sighs, "Listen Mr. Sommies, you've accumulated enough failing grades that if you don't get a tutor and start pulling up your grades, you won't pass."

"I-I don't know any tutors though..." 

Bret is at a loss of what to do. Sure, since Bertolt had switched into his class Bret's grades had slowly taken a dive but he had no idea that he had started to fail! He didn't even know anyone that was good at Psychology! People start filing into the class and Bret feels like he's going to faint. He needs this class to be able to have enough credits to pass. Without it he would either have to go to summer school or repeat the grade.

Dr. Falgon looks at the class and makes a decision, "Mr. Hoover would you kindly step out of the room with Mr. Sommies and I?"

Bret feels like he's going to die as Bertolt stands up, blushing. The class is watching the three of them as they head out of the room into the hallway. By now everyone is in class and the hallways are completely empty. Bertolt looks like a mess and Bret feels like he's going to die from embarrassment.

"U-Uhm... Dr. Falgon... why did you want to see me?" Bertolt asks in a quiet voice.

"You're the best Psychology student I've ever had." Dr. Falgon starts, "Now, Bret here needs a tutor. I wanted to ask if you would take over tutoring him until his grades drastically improve. Now, of course you wouldn't be doing this without earning something for yourself. So, if you decide to do this I'll sign off on this as community service for you."