Trienta

^Why does he always sponsor Coke? I'm more of a Pepsi person smh

----

10 years later-

It's been 10 years since we first met and now I'm on a plane to meet up with Felix. Although, it's only been months since we last met, I still missed him. Stray Kids became really popular nationally and internationally within a few years since their debut. The media found out about both of us a few years ago. Even though it was hard at first, the scandal calmed down after a few weeks. We've both suffered from the ups and downs of our relationship but we made it through. I'm currently an entertainer in Korea that hosts variety shows but now I'm returning back from my holiday. 

He's rarely at home because of how hectic his schedule is. However, I'm glad he's picking me up from the airport. The airport will probably be rushed because of the paparazzi but at least we get to see each other again. 

----

He was there waiting at the arrival section. Something seemed off. He looked nervous and worried for some reason. There were cameras everywhere recording me as I made my way up to him. As he carried my luggage, he didn't say a word. 

He placed the luggage in the boot of the van. As I opened the door, I was greeted with familiar faces. Chan, Jisung and Minho were in the back seat. We all smiled and conversated with each other. The only person I didn't manage to conversate with, was my very own boyfriend, Felix. 

-----

"Are you not going to ask me how England was?" I asked him, clearly agitated at his silent actions, anger written all over my face.

He looks at me, a bit sorry.

"Sorry" He hangs his head down low. 

"We haven't seen each other in months and you haven't said a word to me. What's wrong with you?"

All of a sudden, I get pulled into an unexpected hug. He puts his arms around me and pulls me in closer. My posture relaxed after a few moments.

"I missed you and I wanted to ask you something but I'm too afraid to say it"

I pulled him away and gave him a weird look. Is this really the moment I've been dreaming about these past few nights?

"Spill"

"The truth is... I want to spend my whole life with you. I want you to be by my side forever and I never want us to let go of each other"

He reaches inside his pockets. I looked at him in shock and my eyes started becoming teary. 

"So.. will you marry me?" He kneeled down with the box in his hand.

I simply nodded as the tears soaked my face. I went down to hug him. We both got up and went in for a long sweet kiss.

On the wedding day~

There was nothing but smiles. The best part was surely when 3RACHA sang at our wedding. We made our vows and happily became married.