❮Tres❯

Karen's POV-

Overall, Sanha seemed like a nice guy to talk to, at least he knows how to respect others.

I came home and changed out of my school clothes and laid down on my comfy bed. As soon as I laid down I got a notification. Some one sent me a message. It was Felix.

'Why were you walking home with Sanha?'

'I just thought he needed company after what happened'

'From now on you're walking with me'

'Leave me alone Felix. You don't own me'

After sending that text I locked my phone to avoid him. I could hear my phone going off, they were blowing with messages from Felix.

'wow so annoying' 

I thought to myself. I then unlocked my phone and set it on mute. 

Next DAY-

Walking to school was a toughie. I tried to avoid taking the bus because there was a massive probability that Felix would be there for certain.Aside from that, walking is good exercise. I need to lose weight after all. Whilst walking freely to school I noticed Sanha walking in front of me. I grinned and went up to him almost scaring the hell out of him.

"AGHH- oh you're here Karen"

"Omg did I scare you, sorry"

What I didn't notice while I was talking to Sanha, is that someone was watching us from a distance.

Felixs POV-

My temperature was rising and I was getting more angrier. How dare she smile and laugh with Sanha that jerk. His existence was enough in this school. As soon as I saw Karen put her arms on his shoulder I completely lost it. I rushed up to them and grabbed Karen's wrist.

"Let's go"

"Why don't you just let go of me Felix"

She tried to remove my hands of her wrists but she failed. Then, Sanha the loser butted into the situation.

"Let go of her she doesn't like it"

That loser. I let go of her wrist.

"Don't be late to class"

Karens POV-

I scoffed watching him walk away. I always knew he was soft-hearted he's just afraid to show it to other people.

"As expected, I've known him since we were kids"

Sanha's eyes widened as he was trying to process everything.

"You were childhood friends with him?"

"mhm"

"No wonder he likes you"

"BAHAHAHAH- what"

"Omg didn't you just see him getting jealous over me and you, it's so obvious"

You can say that I kind of zoned out. Why would he like me? What's so special about me? Even if he did it's not that I have feelings for him too. I shaked off my feelings and went to class with Sanha.

Skip to Class-

I don't know why but this week has been really chill. Most of the teachers have been having a day off and we have supply teachers. I had Maths with Sanha, Somi and Felix. The supply teacher decided to re-arrange the seats. I was praying to myself so that I wouldn't get to sit next to Felix.