❮Dos❯

Karens POV

The lessons went so fast since everyone was messing about. I had no other option but to talk to Mui about life. Felix and his friends were being them usual selves.

-Skip to LunchTime-

Me and Mui head over to the canteen to eat normally. The queue was so long for food but it was worth it in the end. We sat down and waited for Somi and Jihoon to join us. A random guy came to sit on our table next to us. He looked like a nerd. He had blonde curls and round glasses on and he also had braces. It didn't really bother me. Mui decided to ask him to move.

"Um, can you move? Some of our friends are going to sit here"

The guy looked a bit scared and he didn't reply back so I decided to defend him.

"It doesn't matter Mui. Leave him alone"

Mui looked at me in disbelief but she shrugged it off. Everything was going fine until Felix came again. He sat next to me and started eating and his friends followed after him. He then looked at the nerd.

"Oh look it's the loser nerd"

Now I know who this nerd is. I looked at Felix and told him not to bother the poor guy and he just continued on eating.

It was the end of lunchtime and I was planning on finishing my food early and catching up with the blonde curly haired guy. He was so fast at finishing his food that I almost lost him. He was going to the library. I then tapped on his shoulder.

"Hi, you're Sanha right?"

He looked a bit startled over the fact that I approached him.

"Yeah, what do you need?"

"How do you know Felix?"

"He's just a classmate"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeh.."

That's all I needed to ask from him so I just walked away after he replied. Although it was obvious that Sanha was one of many people who is being bullied by Felix. It was still Lunchtime and I went to go meet up with Mui and walk around the school. We were just talking about the future but we stopped in the middle of the hallway to see something disgusting.

Felix and his mates were beating up someone. I wasn't sure who it was. But then I saw his face. It was Sanha. My eyes widened. Sanha looked so weak. Everyone was gathered around them taking videos. I quickly ran up to Felix who was getting ready to punch Sanha. I held onto Felix's wrist.

"Let him go!"

Felix looked angry at me. Everyone was watching and was in total shock. No one dared to stand up against Felix and his friends. Sanha was also surprised at the sudden attempt of stopping him. Felix sighed and turned to his friends.

"Let's carry on later"

Sanha then rushed down the hallway to escape the situation and everyone went back to their places. It was only me and Felix. He turned to me.

"Why the hell did you have to do that?"

"Oh come on Felix. You can't just be bullying innocent people it's wrong I hate people like that"

He sighed.

"Remember when we used to be so close? You were a nice person, what happened?"

"Things changed Karen"

I sighed whilst I was willing to walk away from him. As I turned around to walk away I felt him grab onto my wrist.

"Please don't leave"

I didn't know what to say to him. I mean I don't like people who bully other people it's just so wrong. And at that moment the bell rang.

-Skip to the end of school-

I noticed Sanha walking home on his own so I ran up to him.

"You're all alone let's walk home together"

His face went all pink and he nodded. He's cute. Wait, what? I just met the guy. Snap out of it Karen. The walk was pretty awkward since none of us was talking. Until I chose to speak up.

"I saved your life at lunch. Are you not going to thank me?"

His eyes widened and he kept apologising for not remembering to thank me. I just smiled at his cuteness.