❮Siete❯

The bell rang and it was home time. I was walking out of the school with Sanha and Mui and almost forgot about the date. I quickly got my phone out and texted Felix

Where are you? I'm at the exit-

-I'm coming wait

I told Sanha and Mui to wait and I waited for him to come out. When Felix came out he flashed a smile as soon as we made eye contact. Oh god, not that smile. I couldn't tell but I was indeed blushing. Sanha looked at me in confusion.

"Karen why are your cheeks red?" 

I got surprised and covered my cheeks with my two hands. Felix came up to me and held onto my arm. I told Mui and Sanha that I was going with him and they just shrugged it off. Felix spoke up whilst we were walking together.

"So here's the plan, you come to my house first and eat something and then you can go home and get ready and i'll pick you up"

"Sounds fine"

We arrived at his house. His house looked so posh. I entered the house and it seemed like no one was home. I took some time to examine the house. A lady came out of the kitchen and greeted me. I recognised her face. It's Felix's mom. She smiled and hugged me. Since me and Felix knew each other since we were young, I was quite close with his mom.

"It's been a long time Karen"

I smiled at her again. Felix was in the kitchen looking for food. He took out some instant spicy noodles and made them. I've always loved spicy food and Felix knows that well.

I sat down to eat the noodles and I ate all of it as expected. I grabbed my school bag and said goodbye to Felix and his mom and I left their house to go home.

After arriving home, I greeted my mom like usual and went upstairs to decide what to wear. I had this two piece that I really liked and it was in black and white. I went into the shower and changed into my clothes. 

I applied some bb cream, highlighter and some lip tint.  Nothing big. (AN: IN REAL LIFE FOR ME THAT'S A LOT MATE). I didn't do anything special for my ugly ass hair I just let it loose.

I got my phone out and texted Felix

Yo I'm ready. What now?-

-Okay, I'm in your house

Tf? Who let you in?-

-Your mom is so lovely :)

I quickly rushed downstairs to check who was there. My mom and Felix were chatting. My mom has a habit of recalling embarrassing moments of me to other people. I went up to Felix and said bye to my mom and left the house.

"So where we going?"

"On a picnic"

I wasn't a big fan of picnics. What's the point of eating outside when you can eat inside whilst lying down on your cozy couch. We were walking to a nearby park. The park wasn't full of many people there were just a few couples here and there.

Felix had a black mini backpack and he took out the blanket and laid it out on the grass. Luckily he had food. He had some crisps and sandwiches. That wasn't enough for me but oh well.

We sat down on the blanket and ate for awhile. We were talking about the usual stuff until I received a message for Sanha.

Where are you?-

-I'm out with Felix

Sanha read the message but he never replied back. Felix was looking over my shoulders.

"Who's that?"

"Sanha"

Felix sat back and sighed. He wasn't angry or anything he just looked a bit annoyed and jealous.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Are you still dating me to protect Sanha or do you actually have feelings for me now"

Well to be honest at first I did date him so that Sanha wouldn't have to suffer but now i'm hanging out with him and I think i'm falling for him. His cute smile is everything and the more people get to know him properly the more you realise his true personality. 

"At first I did, but not now"

I could tell that he was happy inside. (A/N: GET READY). He slowly leaned in and placed his hand on my left cheek. His lips touched mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds. I was a blushing mess and Felix just giggled afterwards.

^ Don't worry it wasn't one of those kisses that look like the screen froze in kdramas lmao