❮Doce❯

Karens POV-

After reuniting with Felix I felt so glad. I didn't seem to be frightened of Nara anymore. Of course, I was wrong. I couldn't end her if I wanted to. It was way more complex than that.

It was different today. I sensed people glaring at me whilst I was walking to my locker in the hallway. I carelessly opened my locker without expecting anything to be there. When I opened the locker a note fell to the floor. I picked it up and read it.

Do you think I would give up just like that? That's not how it works. Get ready for more - Nara

She won't just leave me alone, would she? Well, what did I expect? Felix seemed to appear out of nowhere and read the note for himself. I tried to prevent him from reading it but he snatched it from me.

Once again, his face screamed anger. He looked around fiercely glaring at everyone that was gathered around. Then, he shouted at them.

"STOP LOOKING AT HER, DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO"

Everyone was shocked but they walked away after he yelled at them. He looked at me and sighed again.

"Don't worry, that note meant nothing she won't do anything to you"

"How do you know?"

"Because I'll protect you"

Again, he smiled at me. My eyes were sparkling with affection. And it was also time for the next lesson. It was Art.

The teacher told us to draw someone or something that we loved. If you didn't know, I'm really into sketching stuff. Lately, I've been sketching my favourite vocalists and drama characters. Sometimes I would sketch fictional characters aswell.

But for this project I knew exactly what I was going to draw. Obviously food. NoPE not really. I actually planned on drawing Felix and I did.

There was a picture of him that I took about a week ago. I looked at my phone and started sketching him. Unfortunately, he wasn't in my Art class but I was planning on showing it to him as a mini gift.

The sketch was done and I showed it to my teacher. She applauded me for my great work and asked me who it was. I was hesitant at first but I ended up saying that he was my boyfriend.

She smiled at my words and represented my sketch to the whole of the class. The class looked amazed. I smiled to myself thinking about the moment when I show it to him.

-Lunchtime

Like normal I was eating lunch with him. He was talking about the time that changbin had to kiss him on the cheek and I will admit that made me a bit jealous.

"Okay anyways I have something to show you"

I was giggling whilst getting my backpack out and taking the sketch out. He was looking over to see what it was but I hid it. Then, I turned the paper and showed it to him. He looked at me and started smiling. He pinched my cheeks.

"You're too cute"

"Anyways what do you think of my fabulous drawing skills"

"Amazing babe" (A/N I actually cringe over that word in real life)

My cheeks went red and I placed my sketch back in the bag and we finished putting our trays away.

Out of nowhere, Changbin came running to us and he was exhausted. It seemed like he was looking for us. He pointed to the other side of the hallway and was struggling to speak.

"N-nnn-Nara"

Felix eyes widened and he interrupted him.

"What is she doing now?"

"She's got something that belongs to Karen"

We quickly looked at each other and ran to find her. She was in the Art classroom and everyone was gathered around her. She was holding some book. Wait that's my sketchbook!

Me and Felix entered the class and observed what she was trying to do. She was flipping over the pages of my drawings. It contained sketches and paintings of my favourite people.

" Everyone, look at this. Don't you want to see what happens when I light it on fire?"

She reached into her pocket and got out a lighter. I was surprised and I was about to step in until Felix put his arm out to stop me.

As Nara was about to my light my sketchbook on fire Felix went up to her and snatched the lighter off her. He threw it to the ground and broke the lighter with his foot.

Nara was surprised and he took the sketchbook out of her hand.

"Stop trying so hard to be tough"

Felix walked away and handed my sketchbook back and put his arms around my shoulder.

"We're official. What are you going to do about that?"