❮Veinticuatro❯

So, I think I've decided to continue with this since everyone enjoyed the book so far! But please try to understand that I have loads of exams this year so my updates might be slow.

------

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see who was messaging me. Sanha?

-We need to talk

Why what happened?-

I was waiting for him to reply back but he didn't he just read the message. Something is going on. I quickly grabbed my bag and left the building.

I immediately grabbed the nearest bus and impatiently took a seat. I was constantly fidgeting with my fingers and I don't know why I had a bad feeling about this. The bus didn't take long and I rushed towards the exit as the bus stopped next to Sanha's house. 

The house was right in front of me and I somehow felt a dark atmosphere. The lights were off and it looked like no one was home. I was about to knock on the door until I heard muffled screams. I widened my eyes at the thought and tried to break down the door. It was no use. I noticed a brick on the floor and picked it up. 

I stepped back a bit and they the brick right at the window at full speed. Fortunately, the window broke and I could break in. As I stepped through the broken window I cut myself on my leg. I winced in pain but made sure not to make much noise.

I quickly sprinted towards the kitchen and I hid under the counter.

"Give us that Karen friend of yours or else we will take you instead"An unknown man stated.

I gasped at his words and glanced at them and saw Mui's eyes swelling. She looked like she cried for hours. Sanha was also there tied to a chair.

I should do something right? I'm not a professional fighter but I did learn some moves from my dad when I was younger.

I impatiently got out my phone and dialled the police before stepping in. If I call them before, they would come after I beat them up, right? (GET READY FOR ACTION)

Mui's POV-

Where is Karen now? I'm terrified to death. My eyes are probably all swollen after endlessly crying. Out of nowhere, I heard Karen's voice.

"What the hell do you think you guys are doing?" She confidently stepped out shooting lasers with her eyes at them.

They looked at her and started laughing. They went up to her and tried to hit her but instead, she kicked them in their area.

The three of them were in pain as she was getting ready to beat them up. They approached her and she kicked and punched them and they fell onto the floor. Well, she wasn't lying when she said she learnt some moves before. One guy was bleeding and he was struggling to get up. (Just pretend this is like one of those dramas where they be kicking ass). He stood up and glared at Karen.

"Don't think that you'll get away with this we'll come back anyway" He signalled the others to leave.

Karen's POV-

"Ha what scaredy-cats" I scoffed as soon as they left.

I looked in front of me only to see Sanha and Mui still tied to their chair. I went up to them and untied them. Mui wrapped her arms around me and started crying. I patted her on the back.

I looked to  Sanha only to see him zoned out. 

"It'll take him a while to come back to earth" Mui said while unwrapping her arms around me.

"How are you and Felix?" She questioned. I didn't want her to worry more so I had no choice to lie.

"We're fine" I smiled.

-----

I'm sorry if this chapter was shit. 

Guess what? I dyed my hair to dark purple but you can't see it properly in this picture :(