❮Diez❯

Sorry for the late update ♡
-----
Karen's POV
I walked to school on my own today, avoiding Felix as much as possible. After what Nara told me I have to stay away from him now. It was PE class and we all had to change in our P.E kits. I wore a white shirt and some black shorts.

Unfortunately, Nara and Felix were in the same class. Whenever Felix would look at me and make eye contact I would always look away. Nara was in the corner crossing her arms and examining us.

The teacher announced that we had to choose a partner to do some exercises with. Before I could run up to Sanha and Mui to pair up they were already paired together. I looked around hopelessly and noticed that Nara was grabbing on to Felix's arm and asking him to be her partner.

My only option was to walk the other way and pair up with Jisung. Me and Jisung used to be maths partners and we would always talk to each other. As I walked to Jisung he smiled at me and we started exercising together.

Lunchtime!

Normally I would eat with Sanha and Mui only but today Jisung decided to sit with us. I was too busy stuffing my face with food to notice that some girl was tapping my shoulder.

" Hi um... Felix told me to tell you to meet him"

I had to keep on avoiding him so that I wouldn't get into trouble

"Tell him that I'm too busy eating"

The girl then walked away. Mui and Sanha kept on questioning me about why I didn't go. Nara was sitting on another table with her bitchy friends and once again she was staring at me. I looked at her blankly and put my food away.

Next was Religious Beliefs. And guess what? Felix is in the same class BUT  Nara isn't which is a relief. In Religious Beliefs, I sit next to one of Felix's friends, Changbin.

Luckily for me, Religious Beliefs was another favourite subject of mine. I would mostly help Changbin when he would get stuck.

In the middle of class, people were passing around notes. They told me to open it.

-Hey. I've noticed that you're ignoring me. Have I done something wrong?-

-Felix♡

I looked at the paper and I felt sorry for him. I looked at Felix and smiled and I placed the note in my pocket.

Hometime!

It was hometime and I honestly kind of felt bad for not waiting for Felix. I thought that I would walk home alone by myself but boy was I wrong. He was following me from behind and managed to catch up with me. 

"Hey! Talk to me, Karen"

uGH. I can't take this anymore. 

"What do you want?"

"I want to know why you're so mad"

"Nothing"

After saying that, I quickly ran like a ninja all the way home and sighed. I can't keep this up for any longer but I can't tell him either. 

What should I do?