❮Nueve❯

It was the end of school. I was thankful because I didn't get to see Nara anymore. God knows what she'll try to do to me, she's crazy. I was casually walking alone from school and something seemed uncanny. I could sense that someone was following me from behind. Which was scary because it was an abandoned street. I knew it wasn't Nara because I saw her walking the other way before.

I quickened my footsteps hoping I would get away with it and that they were not following me. But I heard them quickening their footsteps too.

At this point I had no choice but to RUN. I was running so fast and I could see the person behind me with a black hoodie was also running behind me. There was a dark tunnel and mistakenly I ran through there and tripped.

The person was lucky and caught up with me when I tripped. I was bleeding on my leg. My face was covered with fear as I watched them come closer and pick me up by the hand.

We were both standing and I watched the person take off their hoodie to reveal their hidden face. It was Nara. That crazy bitch. I scoffed at the sight of her and the fear in my eyes disappeared.

"If you don't get it by now I'm gonna say it just this once, leave Felix alone before I rip you apart"

Damn, she aggRReSIve tho. I smirked at her.

"And what makes you think that I'll listen to you"

"I know everything about you Karen. I've kept my eye on you for a while. Not everyone knows your secret about that girl who died ages ago"

My eyes widened when she said that.

It was about 4 years ago. I met a girl called Yuna and we became friends as soon as she joined the school. Selfishness took over me. I made new friends and forgot that she was there. I made such a big mistake and I let her cry to herself alone. Thinking about it made me cry. On the day she died, I was named as one of the suspects but the case was declined since my mom was a lawyer. I should have gotten arrested. I didn't even know about how depressed she was until I read the suicidal note of hers. I remember reading it on her funeral and crying my eyes out.

But no one is supposed to know about that.

"If you continue talking to Felix I'll tell everyone that Yuna died because of YOU"

I looked at her and nodded as a sign of agreement. I turned away and went home alone in the cold. There were tears escaping from my eyes as I started think about Yuna again. I'm sorry Yuna.

I arrived home looking like a mess. I received a notification from the one and only Felix.

-hey

I sighed to myself, debating on wether I should respond or not. I decided to not respond and to simply ignore him. I could tell that he was getting frustrated when my phone was blowing up with notifications. It was so hard not to respond to him but I just had to.

I had school the next day and my plan was-

-don't make eye contact
-don't exchange conversations
-pretend that you're not interested

If I do those things hopefully my secret would stay safe. Imagine if my secret did get spilt and Felix found out about it. Would he think of me the same way? What would Mui and Sanha think of me? Without stopping I was questioning myself again and again.

---------