❮Once❯

Karen's POV-

So guess what? I've decided that I can't ignore Felix anymore and I need to tell him about everything. If I don't tell him any sooner then it will just get worse.

I informed Felix to meet me at the playground at break time where I was patiently waiting. He came alone and asked me what happened. I was hesitating but I told him anyways.

When I mentioned Yuna, you could see in my eyes that I was about to burst into tears. Felix holded onto both of my arms.

"Don't worry. She's in a better place"

I couldn't help but smile whilst tears were escaping from my eyes. Felix sighed and told me that he had to go somewhere but he didn't tell me where.

I went back to find Sanha and Mui. Unfortunately, I couldn't find them but I bumped into Changbin instead and we started talking to each other. Changbin knew about this whole Yuna thing since he was quite close with us back then.

We were walking down the hallways and strangely no one seemed to be there. The hallways were unusually abandoned. Carrying on our conversation, we heard two people arguing very loudly. To be specific, it sounded like a boy and a girl.

Me and Changbin looked at each other and then we peeked our heads through the class window.

Felix was arguing with some girl and he looked really angry. The girl had long silky hair. Wait. Isn't that Nara?

Even though, they were inside we could still hear what they were saying very clearly since they were arguing and shouting so loudly.

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO GO UP TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND THREATEN HER ABOUT THE PAST"

Girlfriend? Was it the first time he said that?

"ITS NOT MY FAULT SHE CAME UP TO YOU LIKE A SLUT WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO"

(A/N Excuse the language)

Felix paused and got even more angry. His face went red.

"What did you just say?"

Changbin quickly reacted and opened the door to call both of them out so that the situation wouldn't get messy. Me and Nara made eye contact and I glared at her. Felix came up to me and we started walking together until the bell rang for third lesson.

Third lesson was English. I was seated on my own at the back. There was a book on my desk.

I opened the book and it was full of insults about me.

'Bitch'

'Felix is probably your 10th boyfriend"

'Do us a favour and kill yourself'

I wasn't really affected by what it said. I mean who could honestly write such mean things to someone they don't personally know. I didn't realise that I was staring at the book and reading all the pages until Felix came up from behind and snatched the book away from me. Excuse me that's rude.

He was smiling happily until he skimmed through the pages of the book. His mood changed so quickly. He was angry. VERY ANGRY.

"WHO THE HELL WAS THIS?"

Everyone went silent and they were all suddenly scared and nervous.

"THE SECOND I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS THEY ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH HELL"

Nara was in the same room and she was just looking at me and gossiping with her friends. Not that I really cared.

Skip to end of school-

I finally could walk home with Felix without worrying about anything. We were talking and laughing together, simply avoiding the drama that was caused in school.

"Oh yeh Karen"

"Yeah?"

"Don't forget our first kiss we had"

He winked and giggled. Ugh he's so handsome. I simply rolled my eyes at his words and ignored him.