❮Quince❯

So me and Felix have been dating for about a month now. Whilst we were dating he told me that him, Changbin and Jisung were in a group with 6 other members under JYP. At first, I never believed him but today the other 6 members are joining our school.

I was quite nervous because Felix revealed that he was already close with all the members. I didn't want anyone to have a bad first impression of me.

It was first lesson and we all got our textbooks out. Felix, Changbin and Jisung never came to lesson, I guess they were going to come with the others. The lesson was quickly distracted by screaming fangirls. Everyone rushed to the window.

"OMG GUYS IT'S THE NEW JYP GROUP"

Before you knew it, everyone ran out of the classroom. I, being the normal person that I am, silently left the classroom in a normal pace to see the boys.

There they were. They were all standing in a straight line and they were all waving and smiling. But soon they had to make a grand entrance to the classroom. Believe it or not, they were all placed in the same class. I know they're all different ages but JYP said that they HAD to be placed together.

Obviously Felix, Changbin and Jisung sat in their normal seats but the rest had to stand in front of the classroom to wait for the teacher to instruct where they could be seated. Unfortunately, in this class Felix was not sitting next to me but he was behind me.

My seat was empty because I told the teacher I preferred to sit alone but that doesn't apply today. Of course, she's going to end up placing one of them next to me.

She tells a guy with black hair, dimples and braces to sit next to me. He flashes a killer smile and proceeds to sit in his new seat. Not going to lie, he is good looking but not my type. Besides I have my boyfriend Felix.

The lesson was going REALLY slow. The guy next to me started talking and joking around with Felix. I think his name is Jeongin? I looked at both of them laughing and then Felix looked at me.

"Oh yeah Jeongin, this is Karen"

Jeongin looked surprised and he started smiling.

"The Karen that you always talk about with us?"

Felix simply nodded and then Jeongin turned to look at me.

"Do you know that Felix never stops annoying us about you 24/7 whenever he thinks you're upset he starts complaining and he gets worried and sometimes I think he daydreams about you a LOT"

Felix smacked the back of Jeongins head and he winced in pain. I started laughing and I raised my eyebrows at Felix. We all were talking together and the lesson was quickly over.

Lunchtime!

Normally it would be me, Felix and some other friends sitting on a table together but starting from today it's different. The whole group will have to be sitting with us. I don't know if I could handle multiple girls screaming when they come it's just very stressful.

Me and Jeongin got along well and we were talking to each other the whole way through. Once we got our food and everyone came on our table, all the members introduced themselves to me. There was this one guy Chan who stood out. He looks really really familiar. I squinted my eyes and gasped.

"CHANNNNNIE"

From that nickname Chan instantly knew who I was. He looked up and smirked. We both got up and did our unique handshake that we normally did when we saw each other. Chan was a soul mate of mine in primary school. We were so close that we had our own inside jokes.

"M8 how did you get into JYP"

"What can I say? This face has talent written all over it"

I flicked my hair.

"Well have you not missed this beautiful face of mine?"

Chan started sniggering and I joined in with him. Someone distracted our beautiful reunion and started coughing. It was Felix and he was sitting down with a poker face.

"Are you guys not going to finish off your food?"

We both looked at each other and tried hard not to laugh at how jealous Felix was and sat back down in our seats.