Kidge-Druids ❤️💚❤️💚

Third person POV

  They were every where!

    Druids were infesting the ship, and trying to take down the paladins of Voltron.

       Hunk and Lance teamed up.

     Allura was working on the panel to open the door.

   Pidge and Keith were working in the same corner, trying to get rid of many Druid's as possible.

   Keith was trying hard to concentrate, but knowing that Pidge was there working by his side was the only thing he was thinking about.

   If anything happened to Pidge he would lose it....he would lose himself.

  Cosmo his space wolf was also helping he team out.

     But as Keith was thinking about a Pidge he had no idea that a Druid was about to mess with his mind.

    Keith's eyes turned red......know he was trapped but didn't know it.

  A Druid was controlling his mind, making him think that he was fighting the Druid in front of him.

    "STAY STILL!" Keith screamed in frustration.

   After so many try's Keith finally stabbed the Druid in the stomach.

   "Good job, Paladin. You just took out one of our targets." The Druid said in his mind.

Keith was of course confused by these words.

    Keith's eyes then turned back to their normal color.

   All he heard were the screams of his fellow teammates, screaming the name "PIDGE!"

  Keith then looked in front of him thinking the Druid was there, but to his horror it was someone completely different.

   Pidge looked at him with shock in her eyes, tears streaming down her face. She was pinned against the wall...with Keith's sword in her stomach.

   Keith looked at her with tears flowing down his face. "NO!" He screamed.

"NO! NO! No....no" he said as his voice was starting to crack.

      He didn't want to pull the sword out because if he did, Pidge would bleed out.

  But he didn't want to leave her there like this.

   He cupped her cheek as he looked into her eyes.

   "Stay with me! Please.....I can't lose you!" Keith said, struggling to see with his tears.

    "Keith......" Pidge managed to say before going limp.

   "....Pidge?.......PIDGE!?" Keith was gonna lose it.

       He looked down at his own hands and started to scream.

  "WHY! WHY HER!? WHY NOT ME!? YOU STUPID DRUIDS AND YOUR STUPID MAGIC........I....I....I....I LOVED HER!" He said in between sobs..

   "I...I CANT LIVE WITH MYSELF WITHOUT HER! FUCK!....FUCK......*sob* fuck....fu-" he couldn't stop crying.

   All the other paladins just stood there crying as well, and feeling bad for their friend and his love for the green paladin.

     Keith had lost himself......knowing that he hurt Pidge.....