SPECIAL CHAPTER

"So explain to me what really happened?" Aim asked Kongpop who was still watching Arthit waiting in line to buy choco matcha cake. Even though Kongpop heard Aim question but Kongpop did not want to give up his gaze in the slightest because it was released a little, Arthit disappeared not knowing where.

"Kong !!" Aim said upset because Kongpop had not answered.

"Later Aim." Kongpop gave a signal for Aim to wait until Arthit was finished.

"You owe me a lot of explanation."

"Ok. I'll explain but later."

"Why aren't you queuing to buy? Let me keep Arthit."

"Arthit wants to be an adult, according to him if he can buy his own cake then he thinks he is an adult."

Why his mindset like that?

Soon after that.

"Kongggg ..." Arthit shouted toward Kongpop and Aim happily, a package in his hand held tight so it wouldn't fall. Already struggling, have to enjoy the results right.

"Arthit wants hamburgers, sausages, pink milk, pizza, fried chicken ..." Arthit words successfully made Aim look at him.

"Stop! Stop! We go home." Aim said that did not want to attract attention, if Arthit had acted, it is hard to not attract attention.

"Kong ...... Arthit food ..." said the frowning Arthit while hugging Kongpop. Aim shook his head at the behavior of the Arthit boy. His body can be enlarged but his soul is still the soul of children.

"Kharp ... Arthit can buy it all." Kongpop too spoiled Arthit thought Aim.

"We go home ..." Aim said again. "And all the food we order online ..." continued Aim before Arthit could speak to reject it.

"Promise ..." said Arthit. "If it's a lie, Arthit will tell it to the king of frogs." Threaten him and Kongpop holding back his laughter at Aim shocked face.

***

At Aim house.

"So now can you tell me what happened?" Ask Aim the second time today.

"Arthit eats slowly ..." said Kongpop, who saw Arthit eating like a 2 week meal.

"Nobody takes your food. Eat slowly. Or I will give the food to the stray kitty." Threats Aim is impossible for adults but works for Arthit. Kongpop chuckled at the interaction between Arthit and Aim.

"A week after the dream, I heard a voice again. The voice gave a clue and told me to go to the mini village ilio. So I immediately went there after meeting you." Kongpop started the story while Arthit was busy eating his food one by one.

"After arriving in the village, I was welcomed by the grandmother who had given me the sun plant and turned me into a small one to meet the chief." Continue Kongpop.

FLASHBACK ON

"So what do you mean to come here Kong?" Ask the chief. Kongpop was shocked, how could the chief know his name before he introduced himself.

"Don't be surprised why I know your name." The head of the tribe said as if reading exactly the look on Kongpop confused face. "Every day Arthit begged me to go see you. He said he missed you. He could come begging 10 times a day to make my head really dizzy." Obviously the chief. Kongpop smiled knowing that Arthit also missed him.

"I also miss Arthit." Kongpop said steadily.

"Then what do you want?" Ask the chief.

"I want to live with Arthit forever."

"A heavy request. Do you know that we are different from you?"

"I know. But I want to try the slightest possibility for me to live together with Arthit."

"Do you love my child?" Asked a beautiful woman who was like a first year student not as a mother. Kongpop just stared in confusion.

"She's Arthit mother and I'm her grandmother." Obviously, the grandmother sat next to the beautiful woman.

"Sorry if I'm presumptuous, but I love Arthit. Arthit is my life. Like grandmother said he will light of my life. I was willing to throw it all away so that I could join Arthit." Kongpop doesn't mess with all his words at this time.

"Come with me." The chief said to the outside. We walked to an open field where I recognized several faces. Arthit, Bright, Prem, Knot and Toota.

"You have to stand here for 20 days without eating and drinking. Pray that the sun god will accept you as his child." Obviously the chieftain pointed to a circle image on the ground. Only in that circle is it directly exposed to sunlight without any trees or leaves blocking it.

"OK."

"If you fail, then we will erase your memory and return you to the human world."

Day after day Kongpop underwent the ordeal, Arthit and his friends came to see Kongpop every day. Arthit was eager to run free Kongpop but his friends blocked him.

3 days, Kongpop can still hold him back. 10 days later Kongpop consciousness began to thin, his body felt hot burning, his skin peeling off. Even Arthit shouted for someone to help Kongpop but was ignored by the residents. The 15th day Kongpop became thinner, he didn't know how he could live this day by day.

Until the 19th day, Kongpop was helpless. Arthit cried for help so that the chief could save Kongpop.

"I agreed." Arthit mother exclaimed that broke Arthit hysterical cry. "I accept Kongpop as my son-in-law."

"I agreed too. I accepted him as our friend." Said Bright.

One by one the residents said they agreed after seeing Kongpop struggle. The chieftain looks satisfied with the reaction of his inhabitants.

"Collect mini ilio healing and heal him." Order of the chief.
Chanting and healing rays echoed and dazzled the eyes, the rays surrounded Kongpop.

FLASHBACK OFF

"And I was at Arthit house when I realized. So since then I have changed from a human being to a mini ilio." Kongpoo said, ending the story.

"Then how did you become big?" Ask Aim.

"This is the power of grandmother. Grandma only granted Arthit wish to eat a cake."

"Are you married?"

"Yess..." Arthit replied on the sidelines of the meal.

"Do you understand the meaning of the word married?" Sindir Aim.

"Ishhh ... Aim lowered Arthit. Arthit knows what is married. Living together, eating together, bathing together until sleeping together but sometimes Kong likes to be ignorant, Kong hands like to go down ..." Arthit words were cut off due to Kongpop hand closing his mouth .

"Don't be too detailed ..." Kongpop warned Arthit.

"Why? Aim is Kong friend. So you can tell a story. Bright said as a friend, there should be no secrets."

"Are you telling Bright?" Kongpop asked, surprised by Arthit confession. Arthit nodded.

"So please tell me Arthit."

"AAAIMMMM !!!"