CHAPTER 4

OMG, this is the 4th FF that Zyzy updates today. Zyzy like people catch up on payday wkwkwkwk.

Kongpop woke up after the light of the sun shone on his face. Beside the bed, lay little Arthit still sleeping.

When he sleeping he is very cute but when he wakes up .....

Kongpop went bathing before Arthit woke up. After bathing, Kongpop sees Arthit no longer in his bed, but in the sunflower place.

Looks like he is chatting with his Mae, sometimes he looks sullen, sometimes looks happy, sometimes he laughs. Yes it is up to him that important is he is happy.

"Arthit ...." Call me.

"Yupp ..." his answer does not go from his Mae.

"I want to go to work first, Choco pie want to eat now?" I asked him so he not to starve. Arthit struggled down from the flowerpot and walked to my feet. He climbed my legs as if I were a mountain.

"KONG .... ARTHIT GO ...."

"WHAT? Go where?" Arthit does not usually ask to come out.

"GO WITH KONG."

"Kong go to work Arthit."

"GO.GO.GO ..." He struck the object in the middle between my thighs. Should his blow make me in pain but why just make me feel pleasure. There seems to be something wrong with me.

"Kong is busy, later .. Ahh ..." shit why I sighed because he hit me.

"GO ..... GO .... ARTHIT WANNA GO ...." Arthit just kept beating my kramat objects. Without control I was fully awake. "WHY IT GROW UP..." He said that confused to see the change of one member of my body.

"Okay .. Arthit come in. Kong wants to take a bath first." I said quickly put little Arthit on bed and settle things with my other little thing.

"EH.. YOU ALREADY BATH ...." he shouted. "I ALSO HAVE TO BE READY." Arthit wearing Kongpop super bad clothes and do not forget he brought his weapon, spear skewer.

***

Kongpop walked to his workplace in one cafe where he became the waiter partime there. The little Arthit, he puts into his shirt pocket. Arthit promised not to make a sound when he outside.

Arthit is stunned to see the outside world, there are many great creatures like Kongpop, there are very high objects almost into the sky. Arthit should have been afraid, but because Arthit felt Kongpop would protect him so he was not afraid, even enjoying his journey.

Kongpop changed clothes and kept Arthit in his pocket white shirt. The cafe situation is not too crowded because it's not hours away from work or dinner hours.

"Waiter ..." Someone called him. With swiftly Kongpop approached the customer.

"Would you like a miss?" Ask Kongpop friendly.

"I want to order Cheesecake Strawberry and Ice Choco."

"Is there another Miss?"

"No, only that." Kongpop turned to make Ice choco and take the customer Cheesecake Strawberry cake.

"Is the cake good?" Arthit said in a whisper that only Kongpop could hear.

"Delicious .." Kongpop replied also in a whisper.

"Want..."

"It's for someone else."

Kongpop still makes Ice Choco, without Kongpop realize Arthit jumps when Kongpop down while making drinks.

Arthit goes to the cake that Kongpop puts on the table. With a quick jump and climb here and there, finally Arthit arrived in front of the yellow cake.

Arthit stabbed the cake and searched for a hiding place to eat his cake without Kongpop knowledge.

"Where's the cake?" Kongpop said confused. He was sure he had taken out the cake.

"Fang, did you see the cake I put in here?" I asked one of my co-workers who was busy updating the status on her cell phone.

"Not see." Answer without turning a bit.

Damn my salary must be cut because of the cake, who stole the cake? . Kongpop picked up a new cake and brought it to the customer.

"This is your order." Kongpop serves cheesecake strawberry and ice choco on the table.

Kongpop fingered his shirt pocket and got Arthit not in there. Where is that naughty boy ??

Kongpop looked for Arthit while working but did not find him either. Already searched into the corner, still nothing. Until closed the cafe, Kongpop still did not see Arthit.

It was not Kongpop who was on duty today but because Arthit was missing so Kongpop offered to do his duty. Of course Fang is happy to hear it because she can go home fast.

"ARTHIT ..... ARTHIT ...." cried Kongpop after making sure no one was there.

"KONG ... HIK ... HIK ...." Arthit replied to the cries of Kongpop. Kongpop looking towards the source of his voice. Arthit is trapped by a spider. Luckily Arthit has not eaten the spider because spider not there.

"Why do you get there ?" Said Kongpop growled while releasing Arthit from the spider web.

"SCARY.. HIK ... HIK .... ARTHIT SCARY ...." Arthit still crying on my shoulder. He held me tight.

"Shh ... Kong is here, Arthit should not be afraid na ..." Kongpop said soothing Arthit.

"Why did you get there?" Asked Kongpop after putting Arthit on the table.

"ARTHIT WAS EATING, THEN SOMETHING PULL ARTHIT UP THERE BY UGLY CREATURE FAT BELLY. SO SCARY...." said Arthit telling the story and expression of imitating the spider face.

"What do you eat?" Kongpop asked confused.

"Cheesecake."

Now I know who the thief is.