CHAPTER 10

Kongpop walked in the dark, there was only one light shining brightly there. Kongpop see Arthit there but there are different, Arthit that he met not the mini Arthit but Arthit big that almost parallel to him.

"Arthit ...." Call Kongpop. But Arthit is still walking away from Kongpop.

"Arthit ...." Call Kongpop running after Arthit.

"Kong ..." said Arthit, who turned to smile after his hand was caught by Kongpop.

"You ... so big?" Kongpop asked confused. Beautiful and cute that what Kongpop thinks of seeing the great Arthit. Although the mini is also cute but the mini is fierce and selfish for no mercy.

"Hehehe ...." Arthit even laughs stupidly.

"Where are you going ?" Asked bewildered Kongpop Arthit walked away from him.

"Something called me there, take care of yourself Kong." Said Arthit points to a small spot of light at the end.

"Do not go ..." said Kongpop begging.

"Sorry, but I have to get there .." Arthit started walking again leaving Kongpop. Kongpop ran but this time he just ran in place, could not catch up with Arthit. Kongpop tears dropped as Arthit would go away from him. He still wants to be with Arthit even more often to argue with him.

"ARTHITTTTT !!!"

Kongpop woke up with a body full of cold sweat. Just a dream. Kongpop breathe freely. Kongpop is looking for Arthit in his bed but nothing, just Bright is there.

When Kongpop wanted to get off, there was a small movement between the sides of both thighs. It turns out Arthit sleeps there. Kongpop takes the mini Arthit gently, and kisses his head.

"Do not go na ... do not leave Kong." Said Kongpop who begged Arthit who was sleeping. Kongpop put Arthit beside him and tried to sleep again.

***

"Kong ..." cried Arthit awakening Kongpop, the matter was that hand of Kongpop were on Arthit and Arhit could not lift him because of the weight.

"Kongg ...." Arthit called once more. Still no answer.

"AHHH ...." cried Kongpop woke up because his hand was bitten by Arthit.

"Why did you bite me?" Kongpop protests. Is Arthit dreams of food so bite the hand of Kongpop.

"You're crushing me, heavy." Arthit cast a protest.

"Oo sorry .." Kongpop said guilty. Luckily his hand was crushed Arthit, if the whole body, Arthit could be sprawl later.

Kongpop looked at Arthit as if Arthit would go as far away as his dream.

"Want to go walking around?" Asked Kongpop that made Arthit eyes luminous.

"WANT!!" Bright shout woke up after hearing the word walking around.

"You're not invited." Arthit said teasingly at Bright.

"Who said that ?" Ask Bright.

"I." Arthit pointed to himself.

"That's you not Kongpop." Bright Denial.

"I'm representing Kongpop."

"Kongpop did not say anything."

"I'm the first here."

"I'm the second."

"Iihh ... you are shameless."

"You too, a cry baby."

"The hedgehog head."

"The ball body."

"Black eye."

"White skin."

"Small body."

"You're a small too Arthit."

Arthit thinks what else to say to Bright. The point is he does not want to lose to Bright. If they like this, soon there will be a scene of kung fu demonstration by both.

"Huh .." Kongpop sighed exhausted, too lazy to intervene their quarrel. And suddenly.

CUP.

Bright kissed Kongpop lips and then Bright became big as he was. Bright yells victory. Kongpop was surprised to see Bright change. Is this Bright power?

"Cheating .... Arthit also wants to." Arthit climbed into the body of Kongpop for so many times. Kongpop joked by closing his lips with his hands.

"Aarrghh .... Arthit also want to kiss ..." Arthit said forcing open the hands of Kongpop but to no avail.

"KISSS ... ARTHIT WANT KISSS ...." said Arthit sulking, he wants to be as big as Bright. Bright flashed a dance butt as like sin can taunt Arthit.

Kongpop flopped into bed to avoid Arthit and CUP .. Arthit managed to kiss Kongpop. Kongpop body was overpowered feel heavy by Arthit who became big as big.

"Yeayyy ... I'm big ..." Arthit said excitedly but Kongpop even became awkward when Arthit was big like this. Suddenly there was a dirty thought against Arthit.

"Why you grown so big? How can?" Asked Kongpop to divert his dirty thoughts.

"That's my strength." Bright said proudly. "You have to thank me." Bright advance face to Arthit.

"It's not because of you, it's because I kissed Kongpop." Arthit did not want to lose. They stared at each other fiercely.

Tok ... tok ... tok ....

"Mr. Kongpop opened the door, I know you at home."

Who do you think will come ?