CHAPTER 13

"Arthit ....." called Kongpop after opening the door of his apartment.

"DO NOT CALL. ARTHIT NOT ANSWER." Shouted Arthit is still sulking sitting sweetly towards his beloved mother the sunflower.

"But Arthit ...." called Kongpop once more.

"ARTHIT NO ANSWER." Said Arthit is still in the same position.

"But you replied ..." It's getting dizzy head Kongpop face a cranky attitude Arthit that has been 2 days.

"NO... ANSWER ...."

"That's the answer."

"NOO...." Arthit turns his body with his hands on his hips and hopes his eyes can emit fire so that it can make Kongpop become satay.

"Who is he ?" Arthit asked softly after seeing someone he had never seen with Kongpop.

"My name is Wad." Wad said introducing himself. "I'm Prem." Prem said that came out of Wad bag.

"I'm Arthit .." Arthit said sheepishly. Kongpop saw not like Arthit face change when Prem appeared.

"Where's Bright?" Prem asked directly to Arthit. High Prem is far from Arthit where Prem 30cm high while Arthit is still 21 cm but it did not make Arthit afraid of Prem.

"I do not know, he's running away, you know he might have been eaten by a hawk like before."

"Ouch .. where else is the Bright, I have an important mission." Prem said annoyed.

"What mission ?" Arthit said excited, his detektive soul appears 100% moreover Arthit already watch the series of detective cartoon conan.

"I have to save Toota." Prem said.

Toota? I think I heard that name. - think Kongpop.

"How to ?" Arthit asked with shining eyes.

"I still do not know, I'll need Bright."

"Why ?"

"Only he can make us big." Prem is a childhood friend of Bright and Toota, they already know each other strengths.

"What kind of toota?" Asked Kongpop who spoke.

"His skin is brown, he's fat, he likes to dance hula-hula and, most importantly, he's flirtatious." Obviously Prem that made Kongpop and Wad stifle his laughter.

"So, how can we help?" Ask Wad. Actually Wad accidentally found Prem was stealing eating noodles. First Wad did not believe in seeing the human mini creature, but because Prem was in front of him and he was not dreaming, so Wad tried to understand that fact.

"That's why I need Bright." Prem said annoyed. Why do not they understand that he needs Bright power.

"Then what is your strength?" Ask Kongpop.

"Secret." Answer Prem fierce. Indeed the basic properties of mini ilio creatures are too fierce. Think Kongpop.

"You Arthit, the son of the sun mother of Rainbow clan descent to 17th." Prem says that makes all melonggo. What's that - think Wad and Kongpop.

"What is that ?" Arthit asked, confused.

"Ohh ..." Prem ran as soon as he saw the sunflowers in the corner of the Kongpop room. "Greetings aunt." Prem said bowed politely.

"That's Arthit mother ..." whispered Wad who was answered with a nod of head by Kongpop.

"Sunflower ?" Ask Wad once again whispered. And once again Kongpop nodded his head.

"Sunflower gives birth to a child?" Wad is really curious how the sunflowers can give birth to Arthit.

"HEII ... DO NOT INSULT." Shouted Prem. The power of Prem is teleported and can hear remotely.

Wad and Kongpop looked at each other.

"We're a respectable nation, you giants have no right to insult us." Prem said firmly.

"What did they say?" Tanya Arthit approached Prem.

"She says aunt is sunflower ."

"What's that. Mae is not sunflower." Arthit put on his stern face staring intently at Wad and Kongpop.

"Khapp ... it's Mae Arthit na .." Kongpop said gently trying to divert a tense atmosphere. "You're not hungry, I just bought your tiramisu." Persuad Kongpop.

"HORE ... CAKE...." Shouted Arthit jumping up and down. Prem holds Arthit arm for Arthit to be silent. It's a matter of self-worth.

"Prem want?" Said Kongpop offers one piece in front of Prem.

"No." Prem replies looking away.

"All for Arthit..... hahahha ...." Arthit immediately took a plate that already contains the cake and ran to the corner to eat it. Prem follows Arthit.

"We're soldiers." Prem said. For a soldier, self-esteem is more important than food.

"This is good ..." Arthit said, feeding the cake into Prem mouth but rejected it.

"We should not be tempted."

"Well if you do not want to."

"You can not eat either."

"No, I'm going to eat."

"Should not."

"Eat."

"No."

"Eat..." Arthit punched Prem mouth for him to eat his cake. Prem could not help feeling the sensation of chocolate and vanilla that melted in his mouth.

"You're right. It's good." Prem ran to the Kongpop and took all the cakes and sat down with Arthit.

As the two mini creatures enjoyed their food, a man voice knocked on the door.

Tok ... Tok ... Tok ...

"Mr. Kongpop help me !!!"