CHAPTER 14

Kongpop brings a glass of warm water to calm down Rome who fainted seeing Arthit and Prem cool eating their cakes.

"Here drink first .." Kongpop said as he rubbed his back slowly Rome. Rome drank it in a hurry.

"Slow N'Rome." Said Kongpop. Kongpop understands how shocked Rome saw the duo mini creature. Anyone will be surprised to see them. Perhaps only him and Wad are casually responding to their appearance.

"Okay now ..." asked Kongpop after Rome set his breathing to be more calm. Rome took his place.

"What's N'Rome?" Asked Kongpop because Rome was tapping for help.

"If it's about rent, I've paid it to aunt." Clearly Kongpop.

"No hah .. hah ... not the rent, please, someone's dead in my place." Said Rome.

"What?" Someome dead? " Kongpop asked confused.

"Did you kill someone?" Ask Wad sadistic without seeing the condition of Rome is still in shock.

"Rome did not kill anyone, Rome was followed by someone from P'Kong room, and then Rome accidentally hit the man head and he has been unconscious for two days now Rome planned to take him to the police after he realized but now-he'll be as small as the two creatures there. " Definitely Rome.

"Ooo ..." Kongpop understood. He must be at Bright.

"Can I go to your room N'Rome?" Ask Kongpop.

"Please P. Please help me, I do not know why he's so small? Did he get a curse?" Said Rome still believes there are magicians in this world. This is the modern era of Rome.

"Arthit come with me ..." invites Kongpop who got a sharp delicacy from Arthit. He was cool to finish already half-circle of cake with Prem.

"You're going too Prem, it's about Bright." Continue Kongpop. Suddenly Prem pulled Arthit with him and his cake was just rolled into the corner.

"Kongg ... Arthit tired..." Arthit said to be picked up. (Zyzy: you're not sulking with him anymore ??)

Kongpop grabs Arthit and puts it on top of Kongpop head while Prem goes back to Wad bag.

"Let's go." Said Kongpop who told Rome the way ahead and show his room.

***

"BRIGHTT PLAKKK ..." Prem slapped Bright to get up but Bright still did not budge.

"WHAT YOU DID TO HIM ?" Shouted Prem annoyed toward Rome. Rome became afraid and wanted to cry.

"Prem relax ..." Kongpop said trying to calm Prem.

"He is my friend, we are soldiers, I must take revenge."

"Arthit can cure him." Said Kongpop who dropped Arthit beside Bright.

"Promise do not take my sausage na....." Arthit said, pointing his little finger toward Bright is still unconscious.

Arthit closed his eyes and his body began to glow white and the light moved slowly across Bright body. And Violaaa .... Brightpun awakened from his stupor while Arthit fell limp.

"Are you alright Arthit?" Asked Kongpop worried. Maybe the energy of Arthit is decreasing - think Kongpop. Kongpop put Arthit carefully on his arm that he had clutched with his chest.

"Kong ... Arthit is hungry ...." said Arthit, who made Kongpop smile. Thank goodness Arthit is fine.

"Brightt ... we have an important mission." Exclam Prem.

"It's not my job, that's Knot job." Answer Bright origin.

"Hey ... you do not care about Toota." Prem said annoyed.

"Of course I care, when a night I will pray that Toota can be saved by you and Knot." Bright said casually.

"Where's Knot?" Ask Bright who realizes Knot is not here.

"He's tracking down Toota presence, and you should join this mission. This is a direct command from the chief." Prem said. "If you reject it then you will be expelled from the village." Prem continued to inform the threat of the chief.

"ARGHH ... The bottom of the bald head, why bother me." Bright said irritably.

"That's your father." Prem said. "Wait ... I heard something." Prem said closing his eyes to clarify his hearing. Everyone stared in amazement at Prem except Bright who was used to seeing Prem ability.

"That .. the sound ..." Prem said doubtfully.

"What sound?" Said Rome was excited. It's a fantasy world he always reads in books or movies.

"KRUCUKK ... KRUCUK ... sound ..." explains Prem.

"What's that sound?" Said Rome is confused.

"That's from Arthit stomach." Kongpop said with a laugh.

"KONGG .. WHY YOU SAY TO THEM ??"