CHAPTER 6

"KONGGG ...." Aim called out.

Kongpop kept going without feeling anyone calling him. Aim tried to catch up but Kongpop quickened his pace. With difficulty Aim finally catch Kongpop.

"Why did not you answer my call?" Aim protests are in the middle of arranging his breath from running.

"Why should I answer?" Said Kongpop is indifferent.

"Oiii what are you up to? Sulky like a kiddo." Mock Aim.

"I'm sulky like a kid ??? You do not know how my suffering because of you."

"Mee ... you're nothing to lose, he just kissed you."

"That's not what I'm concerned about."

"So what ?"

"You say that I am a cursed princess to a man, and Arthit really believes that." Kongpop conveyed his complaints.

FLASHBACK ON

After Arthit learned that Kongpop was a cursed princess. Arthit promised as a prince, he had to protect the princess. It is a natural obligation, an unwritten law.

Case 1:

When Kongpop is doing his work. Kongpop sits by stretching his thighs in a chair and his hands are busy typing something on the laptop.

"KONG !!!" Shouted Arthit.

"Ehmm ...." Kongpop just murmured reply Arthit while he still busy with his laptop. The duty of the lecturer is piled up and must be finished tomorrow.

"PRINCESS NOT SIT LIKE THAT. THE PRINCESS MUST ELEGANT. THAT IS NOT FEMINIM." Little Arthit gives pretentious advice.

Case 2:

Kongpop shower quickly, less than 5 minutes he was out of the bathroom. And again a little Arthit appeared.

"KONG ... THE PRINCESS SHOWER SHOULD BE LONG .. THE PRINCESS WOULD HAVE A FLOWER SCENT. GO TO BATHS AGAIN !!!" Arthit Order. Kongpop actually did not want to comply but Arthit would ramble for 1 hour without stopping the ordinance of being an elegant princess.

Case 3:

Arthit is very fond of strawberry cheesecake but Arthit says he relented, should put the princess first.

"KONG, THIS IS FOR YOU." Arthit handed over his cake despite an unwilling face.

"No, Kong does not like cakes." Reject Kongpop.

"NO PRINCESS DISLIKE A CAKE. THIS IS FOR YOU." Arthit insists on his stance.

"Kong does not like the sweet Arthit." This time Kongpop emphasized the intonation of his speech.

"HUA .... HUA .... ARTHIT FAILED TO BE A PRINCE ... HUA ..." Arthit sobbed like a child.

"Arthit ...." Kongpoo is already dizzy about Arthit.

"Prince Arthit ...." Persuad Kongpop.

"HEH .." Arthit tilted his head to see Kongpop.

"See Kongpop eating the cake." Kongpop take a little strawberry cheesecake and eat it. Arthit smiled happily, the princess eating the cake. "Because Kong is on a diet, so Arthit will eating the cake."

"BUT ....." Arthit still hesitated, if he ate what about his job of protecting the princess.

"The princess should not be fat, Arthit does not like it when Kong gets fat."

"RIGHT ... HEHEHE ..." Arthit happily devoured his cake.

FLASHBACK OFF

"WKWKWKWKK ....." Aim laughed out loud at Kongpop story.

"How dare you laugh after troubling me ..." Kongpop cocked Aim neck.

"Uhukk .... uhukkk ... sorry .. sorry ...." Aim apologized and begged Kongpop to release him.

"Sorry friend." Again Aim apologized but with his eyes laughing.

Kongpop walked resentfully leaving his friend.

"Kong, let me borrow your homework ..." Aim pursues Kongpop. Today's college assignments should be collected. Of course Aim wants to cheat on the work of Kongpop, the clever student.

"NO." Said Kongpop firmly.

"Please na ...." Aim persuade him.

"NO."

"Evil." Curse Aim after his persuade did not work.

Kongpop took out a small plastic bag containing something given by Arthit to Aim.

"This is for you ...." Kongpop handed the plastic bag to Aim hand.

"What's this? Mosquito?" Aim said confused to see the plastic bag that contains two mosquitoes.

"From Arthit to you, eat them to be healthy T.H.E.F.R.O.G." Kongpop replied Aim in the same way, Kongpop says that Aim is actually a frog disguised as a human being.

AIM:! # & # & $ € ÷ £ ¥¥! ₩

Kongpop leaves Aim who cursed with joy.

SIDE STORY

"KONGG ...." Arthit welcomes Kongpop home.

"Hi ..." said Kongpop, taking Arthit and putting him on the desk.

"HOW?" AIM LIKE IT ? ARTHIT TRY VERY HARD TO CATCH IT"

"Aim likes it very much ... He is very happy." Said Kongpop lied. Let him know the taste hell of Arthit.

"YEAHHH .... ARTHIT WILL CATCH IT AGAIN ... FOR AIM .."

"Tomorrow night Aim will comes, catch a lot of mosquito na, let him be healthy."

"OKEEE ..."

Welcome to Arthit hell Aim 😂😂😂 - Kongpop.