CHAPTER 7

"Kong ... lets go !!" Arthit enthusiastically put his food into a Kongpop bag, today is the picnic day that Kongpop promised him. (Zyzy: just info, Arthit does not scream anymore because now his height has reached 17cm 😁😁.)

"Just a minute ..." said Kongpop who still put the sausage and nugget into the box lunch.

"Quick! Quick! Quick!" Arthit jumped up and down on Kongpop bed.

"Arthit sit down!" Kongpop command that made Arthit do the opposite is standing with hands on his waist.
"If you do not sit down, we will not go." Continue Kongpop, soon Arthit obey Kongpop command and sit sweetly.

"Tooo longgg ....." Just 5 seconds Arthit sitting now he even complains while rolling to the right and left. Kongpop rolls his eyes when Arthit is selfish like this.

Kongpop immediately smoothed his lunch and put on his shoes. Everything was tidy, Kongpop immediately brought his backpack. Do not forget Arthit he put above his head along with a hat so no one suspects that he brought a mini creature.

Aim had already lined up in front of the Kongpop apartment with a car that Aim had hired. In Aim car Arthit was placed in Kongpop pocket so he could see the street.

"Lalalalala .... sing a happy song, lalalala .... sing a happy song." Arthit sings the singing of the Smurf cartoon he'd seen on a Kongpop laptop. Sometimes Kongpop let Arthit watch so as not to get bored at home.

"Seems like you're happy." Ask Aim who saw Arthit shake his head to the right and to the left while singing.

"Flowers ... flowers ... flowers ..." said Arthit. (Zyzy: I mean here, they're going to a picnic to the flower garden.)

"Are you sure your friend is there?" Ask Kongpop. Two days ago Arthit said he wanted to visit his friend. Mae says there's a friend Arthit in flower garden XXX.

"Mae said that." Answer Arthit

"But over there, do you have a special code calling him?" Ask Kongpop.

"There is no."

"Radar?" This time Aim asked.

"Not really."

"Then how to look?" Ask Kongpop and Aim together.

"Do not know." Arthit ambiguous answer made Kongpop and Aim staring at each other and fumbling.

"It will be a tough day , my friend." Aim said.

"It seems so." Kongpop sighed.

***

They arrived at the flower garden, the flower garden was deserted by visitors, maybe just a few people who visited this flower garden.

Lonely, Kongpop let Arthit let him run while Aim and Kongpop prepared their lunches.

"Arthit do not go all the way out of my sight." Kongpop warns, it's impossible to find Arthit throughout this flower garden. Looking Arthit in the room already difficult especially in the garden of flowers.

Of course Arthit is excited, he's been bored in the room all the time. Moreover Arthit has bought new clothes for display. Why Arthit can buy new clothes? While Kongpop is looking for a fan online, Arthit whines to be asked to buy a prince clothes, not to wear old clothes. Very ugly according to Arthit.

 Very ugly according to Arthit

"Arthitt let's eat

"Arthitt let's eat." Aim said calling Arthit. Arthit ran to their picnic tablecloth.

"Kong ... want a sausage." The spoiled word Arthit sitting next to Kongpop. Kongpop cuts his sausage into small pieces on a small plate special Arthit.

"Nyamm ... nyamm ... delicious ..." Arthit ate while closing his eyes, enjoying the taste on his tongue. Just a few mouthfuls, Arthit plate was empty. Yet earlier Kongpop gave a lot of sausages.

"HUA .. HUA .... SOSIS GONE... ARTHIT SOSISS ..." Arthit who started crying because sausage disappeared when he just ate a little.

"This ..." Kongpop said giving Arthit a sausage again. Arthit takes his spear, if anyone takes his sausage then he will puncture on the spot.

This time Arthit ate sausage with his eyes wide open, watching his sausage without blinking. A mini hand up to the sausage and ....

Jelb ... Arthit poked at the mini-hand. He jump to pounce on the mini thief creature.

"THIEF!!!!" Arthit's shout made Aim and Kongpop turn to him.

"Hi ..." said the mini creature whose height was slightly higher than that of Arthit.

"Thief! Thief! Thief!" Arthit said ready to wield the spear puncture again.

"Stopp ... stopp ...... I'm Bright, what's your name?"

"Arthit, you're a thief!" Blame Arthit.

"Not." Bright Denial.

"So what ?"

"Sausage eaters." Bright replied that made Kongpop and Aim laugh with their laughter.

Another appeared mini creature - Zyzy.