CHAPTER 12

Arthit felt something strange inside his body when Kongpop kissed him, he felt his body temperature rise dramatically. Hot and intriguing, that's what Arthit feels. Does this mean the power of magic has worked?

Arthit lips seemed to be a soft candy for Kongpop, Kongpop licked, sucked and even put his tongue into Arthit mouth. It's not like this kiss that in a story book.

"En... hmph ...." Kongpop still crushed Arthit lips, not letting go. Arthit pounded on the back of Kongpop but Kongpop did not show a reaction to release him.

White ... white ... white ....

Arthit summoned his white powers until Kongpop pulled away from him because of the glare. Shortly from issuing that power, Arthit again became as small as ever.

"HUA .... HUA .... BAD KONG HUA ..." Arthit does not wail, just for a moment he grew big, because Kongpop he became small again. And Arthit want to try to buy red velvet cake that he saw on TV.

"Sorry Arthit .... Kong ..." Kongpop crouched trying to equalize his height with Arthit.

"KONG YOU BAD .... KONG BAD .... HUA ...." Arthit continues to cry ignoring apology Kongpop.

"Sorry na ... Kong apologize na ... Kong will not repeat it again." Persuad Kongpop.

"BIG ARTHIT ... BIG.... HUA .... KISS ARTHIT ...." Arthit raised his hands asking for Kongpop to kiss him and wish him will big like before but reality is not as beautiful as dreams, Arthit remained small despite kissing Kongpop .

From that day on Arthit zip his mouth to Kongpop.

***

Though his heart was upset, Kongpop still had to go to college, tuition expensive. It's a shame if Kongpop is ditching. Kongpop did not focus on what his lecturer was teaching, his mind went to Arthit who was still sulking at him and also the Bright who went and then lost somewhere. Confused Kongpop must from where he seeks Bright.

Moreover, Kongpop still being chased by Mr. Belious who wants to buy Arthit and Bright. Problems come so heavily that the Head of Kongpop is going to break.

"What about Arthit?" Ask Aim who opened the conversation to see Kongpop listless all day.

"Still angry." Kongpop said weakly.

"You too, Arthit is a unique creature, you're just taking profit of his innocence." Aim wondered why the Kongpop did that.

"I'm wondering myself Aim ... you know I've never felt like touching someone so strong, just him ..." Confessed Kongpop. Indeed, so far Kongpop never close to women and he also not interested also have to be sweet in front of women just to attract their attention. Finding money for the cost of his life alone has made Kongpop dizzy, let alone have to think about women problems. And now his mind full with Arthit and Bright, almost 90% still think about how to make Arthit stop from sulking at him.

"You must remember Kong, Arthit is not human, you can not love him. One time he will return to his home." Aim warned.

"I know that but ..." Kongpop could not continue his words, his heart still recalling a time Arthit would leave him.

"Kong ... let him go .." Aim suggested.

"I can not ... at least for now. I can not afford Aim." Aim said.

"Time will answer everything..."

***

Kongpop work with no excitement, several times he was reprimanded for making a mistake. Employees suspect Kongpop have a problem, usually Kongpop work with care and rarely make mistakes.

"Kong ... someone looking for you .." said Fang called Kongpop who was in the kitchen.

"Who is Fang?" Ask Kongpop. Fang pointed to a young man sitting on a corner bench.

"Do not know, he just said to look for you." Fang said coolly.

What does he want? - Kongpop.

Kongpop approached his desk and sat straight in front of him.

"Excuse me, what's the matter with me?" Ask Kongpop directly to the point.

"Introduce my name Wad." The young man said his name.

"I'm a Kongpop." Although Wad already know the name Kongpop but armed with good manner Kongpop still introduce himself.

"What's the matter with me?" Ask Kongpop once more.

"This ..." Wad showed the same video that Pan had shown a few days ago.

"It's fake ..." Kongpop refuted without looking at the video.

"Do not lie, I know that creature exists." Wad said that Kongpop can not be deceived.

"Whatever you say, but that's all fake" said Kongpop remains at its founding.

"WHERE BRIGHT?" Ask Small creature that emerged from Wad bag.

"He ...." Kongpop asked confused look turn to the small creature and Wad.

"His name is Prem, he's looking for Bright in that video."