CHAPTER 18

"Arthit doesn't keep on sulking ..." Knot persuaded. Since Arthit realized two days ago, Arthit was sulking want to see Kongpop or want to go to Kongpop house even though he had been scolded by the tribe chief many times.

"Arthit doesn't sulk ..." he said, swinging his lips.

"Then what is it? The lips came to the front." Mock Bright . There are only four of them, Arthit, Bright, Knot and Prem.

"Arthit is upset ..."

"That means Arthit is sulking ..."

"No, Arthit is upset not sulking ..." Oh God, why Kongpop can stand with the moody Arthit.

"Why don't you like living here?" Ask Prem. Indeed, Arthit was born outside this village, only this village is the safest place for them. Arthit just glanced at Prem frowning.

"Our world is different from him Arthit." This time Knot gave advice.

"Our world is the same." Denies Arthit.

"Different ..." said Knot trying patiently.

"Our world is equally circle, and we both step on the ground so what is different?" Arthit said irritably. Already from yesterday Arthit was given a lecture about the difference between his world and the Kongpop world.

"Then if it's the same, why do you want to go?" Bright asked who hit the target point correctly.

"Because ..." said Arthit embarrassed.

"Because ..." the three of them repeated Arthit words.

"Because there is no cake here ..."

Oh Lord, Can throw Arthit into the river.

***

Kongpop woke up with a happy heart, even though only this dream meant there was a glimmer of hope that he would meet Arthit.

Kongpop gladly immediately told Aim, his best friend. That he will get ready to meet Arthit.

"Er ... Kong?" Aim asked hesitantly after hearing Kongpop story.

"Why Aim?"

"You have to leave this world, what does this mean?" Asked Aim felt there was something strange about that sentence.

"I don't know. Whatever I will do it." Kongpoo said firmly.

"You don't mean to kill yourself right?"

"I don't know Aim. Even though I live but I feel empty. If I can meet him after I die there's no problem."

"KONGGGG !!!" Only this time Aim shouted so angry at Kongpop.

"Aim my decision is unanimous. Please pray for me. You're my best friend. The only person who is important in my life. I don't have anyone in this world except you."

"Kong ... hik ... hik ... if I knew ... it would be like this ... I've expelled Arthit from before." Aim said that was interspersed with sobs.

"Sorry Aim ..." Kongpop hugged Aim, a friend who always supported him, actually Kongpop was also not willing to leave Aim but his heart had fallen too deeply to Arthit. Even Kongpop was willing to exchange his entire life for the sake of being with Arthit even though it was only one minute.

"Kong ... sorry I'm just ... not willing you go to die ... if you just go somewhere, I support you with all my heart ..." Kongpop increasingly hugged Aim tightly, Aim cries grew tighter, they didn't care even though many eyes see them now.

"This is my bank book ... save it for you." Kongpop handed the bank book to Aim. Aim will need that compared to Kongpop.

"I will keep this money until you return Kong. I believe you must return Kong."

"Thank you Aim." Kongpop passed away after saying goodbye to the only one his best friend.

One week later.

Kongpop vanished like the wind, he had said goodbye to his classmates and co-workers one by one with the reason he would go far. Study abroad is the reason he always says.

Two months later.

Tok ... tok ... tok ...

Aim opens your eyes lazily, this is Sunday. Who bothered him? Even the only intruder had gone away. Aim didn't know where Kongpop was still alive or dead.

Knocking sounds are getting louder.

"A moment ..." Aim shouted to stop the knock. But instead of stopping even harder.

"What are you doing early in the morning?" Aim said irritably while opening the door.

"Where is Kong money?" Said someone in front of Aim whom he knew but not in this form.

"Arthit ???" Aim said, confused because the tall parallel Arthit seemed not to be a mini creature like before. And next to him is Kongpop who smiles cheerfully.

"Iihh .. why dumbfounded. Aim where the money? I would like to buy matcha choco cake ...."

THE END

Zyzy:

Thank you for all the loyalties of the readers, this is a comedy fantasy story, anything can happen in Zyzy fantasy stories hahaha ....

For those who are still confused why and how can Kongpop meet Arthit? Later there will be an epilogue and a special chapter.

Don't get bored, please read ff Zyzy, although it's a bit absurd, wkwkwkw ...

Thank you again.

With love,

Zyzy