CHAPTER 16

"Run ..." said Bright, who invited Kongpop and Toota to run because of obedience due to Bright own shout.

"But I haven't known him yet." Toota said as he ran and looked at Kongpop expectantly.

"He was sold out." Bright said quickly. "So you don't mess with him." Threaten Bright.

"When was he sold? How come I wasn't offered?" Toota protests that ran slower.

"Can you become small?" Ask Kongpop that prevents their conversation that might be long-lasting, if this continues they will be 100% caught.

"It can't. already night." said Toota. The power of Toota is to become big without anyone help only if night falls.

"Then what do we do?" Ask Kongpop.

"He's slow. We just leave him." said Bright, who was hit by a knot who had just arrived following the direction of the noise source.

"Then what's the use of us here if we leave Toota here ?" said Knot furiously. "You go first so that I confront them." Knot knight spirit appears, indeed as mini commander ilio, Knoe is responsible for all the safety of its citizens.

"No way ... Bright holds Toota, Kong Holds Bright." Prem said after seeing several guards start arriving with pistols in their hands. Prem focused his mind to concentrate, on the one hand he held Knot and on the other hand he held Bright.

Suddenly the mini ilio became small until Bright hands were released from Kongpop hand.

"KONGGG....." Bright shouted but in vain because they had already disappeared.

***

Prem dropped them on the grass not far from Wad car park. Arthit and Wad approached them cautiously. Arthit didn't see Kongpop and that made him very worried.

"Where is Kong?" Arthit asked.

"Sorry, he's left behind. This is my fault." said Prem who felt guilty because his strength was not enough to bring them all.

Arthit ran without anyone being prevented because the mini ilio apart from him had been small again. Wad pursued Arthit to hold him back from breaking into the house but it was too late, Arthit had gone there. He don't know where the power from Arthit can jump the wall that he couldn't jump before.

"KONGGG ..." Arthit shouted after opening the front door and found in front of him, Kongpop was lying on the floor covered in blood due to being hit by one of the guards.

"Catch him ..." someone ordered from the back of the guards.

Arthit ran and hug Kongpop tightly, who almost lost his consciousness, as if he was not willing to let him go.

"Art ... hit ..." Kongpop said haltingly between the conscious and unconscious.

"Kong, don't go ..." Arthit cried.

"Love ... you ..." Kongpop last word before finally Kongpop was completely unconscious.

"NO ... NO ...KONGGG ..." Arthit screamed hysterically.

"What did you see? Quickly catch him." That person order again. The guards were preparing to shoot Arthit who was still unconcerned about the situation, his eyes just staring at Kongpop, which grew increasingly pale.

"MAEE ... MAE ... PLEASE HELP ARTHIT ..." Arthit shouted desperately. "Ple ... Please ... help... Kong ..." Arthit instantly lost consciousness and made his body glow white.

"Wait ..." said the person seeing a rare occurrence in front of him.

The white rays that surrounded Arthit gradually went to Kongpop body and made Kongpop shine, suddenly a sad rhythmic singing sound filled the room.

"Here it is, this is the mini ilio I have been looking for all this time."

***

One week later.

Kongpop tried to open his heavy eyes, his eyes hurt when the sun rays entered his eyes, after trying to adapt several times Kongpop finally opened his eyes.

"Kong ... you awake ..." said Aim who had been guarding Kongpop for this week.

"Water ... water ..." Kongpop throat was so dry that it felt like it was burning. Aim quickly got a drink for Kongpop, not forgetting the straw because Kongpop lips were still broken due to not drinking for a week. After a few sips and Kongpop consciousness fully recovered.

"Aim where is this?" Asked Kongpop trying to sit down but was arrested by Aim.

"In the hospital." Aim answered, there was a slight fear in his words.

"Arthit ...?" Kongpop looked around looking for Arthit with his eyes because his body was still hurt if he moved. Aim silence doesn't answer. Kongpop vaguely remembered his dream where Arthit walked away from him.

"Arthitt ... tell me where is Arthit Aim?" said Kongpop who began to panic, no matter if his body was still hurt, he wanted to go find Arthit.

"Kong, stop .." Aim kept Kongpop from moving until the wound could open again.

"Arthit is gone." Wad said that he had just entered the room. "Knot who told me, they returned to their home."

"ARTHITTTT ... AARTHIT ..... DO NOT GO ..."

SIDE STORY

"What happened?" Said Aim who got the news after getting a call from the police as the party who could be contacted.

"Sorry, Kong was shot." said a stranger who sat waiting for Kongpop operation which turned out to be Wad. Wad just alone because the mini ilio creatures had already left.

FLASHBACK ON

The police arrested all the guards involved including Pan, the antique businessman who ordered his men to shoot Kongpop. Mr. Belious was held in his own room for refusing to eat mini ilio in order to get an immortal life.

Pan, who had longed for eternal wealth and life, became obsessed as soon as he learned the legend about mini ilio where their blood could prolong one life. There was a debate between him and Mr. Belious, because Mr. Belious only wants to be collectors of goods or antique creatures without any intention to harm them.

After Pan saw Arthit strength, he really wanted it because Arthit had healing power so he didn't need to hunt other mini ilio to get eternal strength, just Arthit.

"RAISE YOUR HANDS!!" Pan had not had time to act, the police had entered to beat Pan and his flock. There was a gunfire between them without caring about Kongpop who was still shining and Arthit who was still flying in the air.

After a while the police finally caught Pan and his flock and took Kongpop to the hospital. Arthit who was floated in the air had disappeared, and they thought it was just an illusion.

Knot and the others said goodbye to Wad while carrying Arthit which had narrowed and fell limp. Knot said that Wad could keep the mini ilio a secret for the safety of all mini ilio citizens and Wad also promised not to tell anyone except Kongpop.

FLASHBACK OFF