CHAPTER 5

"Hi ... Arthit" said Aim who entered the house Kongpop and followed Kongpop behind him. Aim accidentally knew Arthit. When hewanted to borrow Kongpop notebook, he went to Kongpop house without permission. Indeed, Kongpop once told the door password code. From there Aim knew Arthit the cute white figure.

FLASHBACK ON

Aim opened the door of Kongpop house because he needed a Kongpop notebook, tomorrow his quiz work had to be done.

When Aim opens the door, there is a small white creature, maybe about 10cm running towards the door and shouting "KONG ....."

Shocked? Obviously Aim was surprised, only this time he saw a mini man and it turns out he just realized I'm not a Kongpop, he keeps the distance. There was no fear on his face when I was much bigger than him.

"WHO ARE YOU ?"

"What are you ?" Ask Aim who is still confused.

"MAE SON"

"Mae son? What's that?"

"NOISY. WHO ARE YOU?"

"Friend of Kong."

"I DO NOT KNOW."

"Why do you have to know?"

"KONG NEVER SAY HAVE A FRIEND OOO ... I KNOW YOU ARE THIEVES HUH...." Arthit ran to get his weapon. As soon as he could, he ran straight and poked his spear into Aim feet.

"Aww ... what are you doing?" Due to avoid the Arthit , Aim stroke Arthit accidentally thrown away.

The newly arrived Kongpop and see the incident, immediately reprimand Aim and help Arthit.

Since then Aim began to recognize Arthir the little fierce creature.

FLASHBACK OFF.

"HAI AIM ..." Arthit answered Aim greeting with a smile.

"CHOCO?"

"This ..." Aim removed the contents of a plastic bag, choco biscuit, choco pie, cheese cake and pink milk.

"ARTHIT ..... ARTHIT .... ALL ARTHIT ...." Arthit jumped up to see the package from Aim.

"Yeah ... yeah ... all yours." Kongpop said upset because Arthit not greet him. Kongpop lay down and let Aim play with Arthit.

A few hours later.

Arthit climbed up the bed and climbed into Kongpop. Arthit stopped staring at the lip of Kongpop in front of him.

CUP ....

Arthit pressed his lips to the mouth of Kongpop quickly and closed his eyes.

1 minute later ...

"Why did not I get taller?" Arthit whispered to himself.

"What's not long?"

Arthit tried again.

3 minutes later.

"Why is it still the same?

Do you know why Arthit behave like this?

.
.
.
Aim who has the crazy idea to ignorant on Kongpop. Aim said that there is magic that can make Arthit tall like Kongpop. Aim shows the prince frog video where the prince kisses with the princess and defeats his curse from a frog to a handsome prince.

And why Kongpop? Another of Aim crazy ideas. He said basically the Kongpop was a princess who was cursed into a man. Arthit simply believe in Aim story.

Arthit this time biting Kongpop lips from biting softly to bite hard.

"AUCH ..." Kongpop woke up suddenly because it hurt his lips and made Arthit bounce to the mattress. Kongpop had thought there was an insect that bit him turned out to be the Arthit who bit his lips.

"Why do you bite me Arthit ??" Said Kongpop does not understand the behavior of Arthit.

"ARTHIT .... HIK .... ARTHIT .... HIK ..." Arthit even crying while rolling on the mattress.

"Er ... Why?" I was the victim who was bitten and why the culprit crying and rolling on the mattress.

"ARTHIT .... HIK ... TALL .... HIK ..." Arthit words were interrupted by his cries.

"What is wrong with you ?"

"ARTHIT HIK ... NO ADD HIK ... HIGH." Complain Arthit who is still crying to Kongpop.

"Eat a lot if you want to add high."

"AIM ... AIM .... AIM .."

"Huh .." Kongpop sigh, it seems he already knew the origin of the cries of Arthit. It must be a weird idea from Aim.

"Do not listen to Aim .... if you want to be tall then Arthit should eat a lot and exercise na ..." Kongpop tried to persuade Arthit who still cry.

"SORRY ..... SORRY ...." Arthit said who approached and stroked Kongpop cheeks.

"Sorry, why ?" Kongpop asked confused.

"ARTHIT CAN NOT .... SORRY"

"You mean Arthit?"

"ARTHIT CAN NOT RETURN KONGPOP TO BECOME A PRINCESS ...."

& @ * # * # £ @ £ ¥! £ # ¥ ₩

Beware you Aim ...... !!!!