Chapter 15

Hey guys!

Please, please, pleaaassseeeee comment *eyelashes*

Thanx for reading!

ENJOY

****************

Chapter 15

“Would you please follow me?” He said standing up.

I nodded and waited till he went out of the door before I followed him.

We walked into the long corridor. We past several doors before Mr. Dion stopped in front of an old wooded door. He took out a key and opened it.

It was a small room maybe the size of bathroom? The floor was wooden; there was a table against the right wall with a chair next to it and a cabinet above the table. And that was basically that. Not quite what I’ve expected.

I was kind of expecting a room with needles of all sizes hanging along the wall and a metal chair with straps to hold me down with a blinding light above it.

Maybe even the smell of blood?

Ok, maybe that’s a bit gore but I mean…

Ugh. I watch to many horror movies.

But you never know, those director had to get their inspiration somewhere…maybe even real live experience…

Ok, that’s just nonsense!

I get weird images when I’m nervous, Ok!

“Just sit down here please” He said going to the cabinet.

I took a good time hesitating and debating whether or not I should go and sit down. I did, of course, eventually sit down with shaking hands.

Mr. Dion had white doctor cloves on and strapped something around my upper arm. Then he took the needle. I closed my eyes and held my breath. I felt a sting in the inside of my elbow and then nothing.

I thought he was done so I opened my eyes to see him taking the blood right from my vein through the needle. Ugh! I closed my eyes again.

Did I really have to see that?

“Done!” He said after a few seconds, “Wasn’t that bad, eh?”

I nodded, “yeah…”

I feel like an idiot! It wasn’t even that bad! Except the time when I saw the blood being taken. I never liked the sight of blood…

I got a plaster and placed it onto of the small mark, which was still bleeding a little.

“So?” I looked up at Mr. Dion who opened the door again for me to go out, “I go now?”

“Yes if you want” He said, “Juliet isn’t here, though…she and Celine went for a walk”

“Oh…” I said, “I’ll go find Mitch and tell him to take me home then”

“He’s in his room upstairs”

“Where-“ I was interrupt by that Prof. guy who came through the front door.

“William! I have to speak to you!” He said as if he didn’t even see me.

“We’ll speak in my study” Mr. Dion said leaving me right there alone with no clue where Mitch’s room is!

I stood there, clueless.

I went up the stairs (which took my a good while to find). There were doors everywhere upstairs! How the hell would I know which one Mitch’s was!