Chapter 10

Here you go, dears! This chapter is a bit longer than the other but I'm sure you're NOT complaining!

Anyway,  I’m really sorry if I make a lot of spelling mistakes… just tell me so that I can correct them!

Please comment and vote!  Hehe

Enjoy =D

****************************************************************************

Chapter 10

You know that weird feeling you get when the class is doing orals and it’s your turn next? That uncomfortable, twisting feeling in your stomach? Well, that’s the feeling I got while standing at the park. Since today I had to go to Mr. Dion etc etc. I was very nervous to meet these people who was partly responsible for my mind reading.

And since my migraines haven’t got any better I didn’t see how today could go good…

A chilly Autumn breeze blew though the trees and I pulled my jacket tighter around me. If I’m not mistaken Jacques should have been here…5 minutes ago. The cold breeze, headache and stress were hard enough…NOW he had to be late as well! I slowly rubbed my temples. The headache was slowly leaving again but as soon as I started reading minds or thinking really hard it came back. Painful!!! 

Funny enough, Jacques just appeared at the corner of my eye. It’s about damn time! He was looking like any other normal person, wearing a thick jacket and- funny enough- a scarf. I never imagined him as the scarf-kind.

“Talia” He reached me, “Glad you’re early”

There was something in his voice giving me the feeling he thought I would be late. Well, he’s the one who’s late so I don’t know what he’s using THAT tome for!

“Yeah, I like being on time” Except for school…

“Ok, well, it’s a long drive so you better get moving” He started walking to a dark blue car on the other side of the park, “Oh yes, we have a another passenger”

“Who?”

“My brother”

“Oh…” I was silent for a moment, “You never mentioned that…”

“Yeah, kinda forgot” Jacques opened the backdoor for me.

If I was his brother, that would offend me! I mean, “Yeah, kinda forgot” That’s just mean! Kinda forgetting about your brother!

When I got in the car I looked into two of the most beautiful sparkly green eyes. A guy about my age start back at me from the front seat next to the drivers seat. He had the same dark brown hair as Jacques, except it was slightly longer and messier.

“Hey” He pulled out his hand and held it out to me, I guess he wanted to shake mine…?

“Hello, I’m Talia” I shook his hand, kind of nervous.

“Mitchell” Interesting name, “Just call me Mitch”

“Sure” I replied. He was definitely a lot more timid than Jacques. At least he wasn’t bossy and annoying! I think…

Jacques took his seat in front and started the car. 

I decided, since there wasn’t much to speak about, I’ll ask how long the ride would be. It’s always good to know… except if you’re on your way to the dentist…

“So ummm…how long is the ride?” I said waiting hopefully for an answer.

“Half an hour plus” Jacques said calmly.