Chapter Thirty.

Again, I'm so sorry. I hope I can make it up to you all! 
Uh, a wee bit of smut. I'll put a little thingy when it's over for those who'd prefer not to read it and just continue the story :D
(Trigger warning - mentions of abuse.)

|Gavin's POV|
I lean against the counter, glancing at the Android with a slight sigh. I've never made a bloody cake before; how the hell am I supposed to know how long to cook it for? "Give me a hint?" I ask "About the cake or your punishment?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I chew at my lip slightly "Either one..." That provokes a smirk. A damn handsome smirk. "Well, let's just say you'll enjoy your punishment either way..." He mutters, winking at me. I swallow hard and lean down to look through the glass of the oven to check on the cake.

After about fifteen minutes, I take the cake out, praying to God himself that it was cooked properly- well, part of me was slightly hoping that I fucked this up, but no one get to know that. Conan excitedly hops of the counter and wanders over to me as I turn off the oven, a small smirk tugging on the edges of his lips. I clear my throat awkwardly as he checks over the cake. "It's slightly undercooked..." He mutters, shaking his head in fake disappointment. "Hm, looks like you'll have to be taught a lesson..." He flickers his gaze to me. I tense my jaw and jump when I feel Conan gently pull my arms behind me. I gasp slightly when I feel cold metal slide around my wrists. I let out a shaky breath and try to pull my arms back around to the front only to hear the clinking of metal as my arms refuse to move. "Conan..." I mutter softly as I tug my wrists again. He licks his lips and moves so he's standing behind me. I feel his hands find their way to my hips and starts massaging them. I let out a small huff and gently press my hips into him more. I hear him chuckle as he begins to slowly slide his hands up my stomach, tickling me slightly. "C-Conan, it tickles." "You're reaction tells me you're enjoying it." He retorts, continuing to tenderly run his hands over my torso. Damn prick. I shift slightly, wishing I could move my hands. "Why the cuffs?" I ask, glancing back at him. I could tell my face was flushed red at this point and there was no way for me to hide it. "It makes my job a lot easier." He whispers close to my ear, making me shiver. Conan swiftly picks me up. "Hey!" I yell out, squirming. Conan just throws me over his shoulder and begins walking towards the bedroom. "Conan!" I grunt out as he drops me on the bed. I struggle against the cuffs in frustration. Conan stares down at me and licks his lips seductively. My body slowly heats up as I squirm on the bed, giving the Android the exact reaction he wants. Conan gently climbs on top of me and looks down at me, lust in his eyes. He leans down and brushes his lips against my own, teasing me. "Ugh, Conan. Don't tease. Just kiss me." I whine out, leaning up towards him. He pulls away quickly before my lips can touch his own. I huff, looking away from him. "Aw, but babe... This is only the beginning." He begins kissing my neck, instantly attacking my sweet spot. I bite my lip roughly, not wanting to give Conan what he wants. Conan lets out a soft growl before going to bite my collar bone. "F-fuck..." I stuffer out, caught off guard. Conan licks over that same spot, making me moan with not way to really muffle it. His hand finds its way down to my thighs, rubbing and caressing them. I arch my back slightly, unable to hold myself back. Conan grins in triumph, lowering himself down so he can kiss across my chest. He stops at one of my nipples and licks over it. He suddenly bites it, making me squeak slightly before I look down at him.

|RK900's/Conan's POV|
I look up at Gavin after he let out a squeak - a surprise to both of us - and grin. Gavin was an absolute mess under me already, huffing and trying not to show that he was enjoying himself. This will be easier than I thought. "Enjoying yourself?" I tease. Gavin grunts and looks away, a bright blush still across his cheeks. I swiftly get off him and undo Gavin's trousers, pulling them off and throwing them to some forgotten corner. Gavin's eyes widen and he pulls his thighs close together, trying to cover his growing excitement. I place my hands on his knees and spread his legs, much to his embarrassment and reluctance. He pulls against the cuffs again, desperate to cover himself. I just grin in response, making sure to look over his body slowly. Gavin groans in embarrassment, trying to pull his knees together. "C-Conan..." He mutters. "What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, and again, smirking at the shorter male. "Please..." I just tilt my head "Now, Gavin, you're going to have to be descriptive than that..." I mumble innocently. Gavin rolls his eyes, his blush deepening. "Just... Do something!" He pleads. I let my hands slip down from his knees and trail down the inside of his thighs. I can feel his muscles twitch under my fingers. "F-Fuck... Get on with it. This is torture..." He pants out, squirming even more. "Aw, too bad." I mutter, leaning down to nip the inside on his left thigh. Gavin let's out another desperate moan, straining against the cuffs even more. "If you don't stop, you'll bruise. How will you explain that?" I smirk and Gavin stops moving, glaring down at me. "Come on... It hurts." He whines, giving me his best puppy dog eyes. I roll my own and shake my head. I let my hands glide to his crotch, gently skimming my fingers over it. Gavin gasps, bucking his hips up for more friction. I stop, looking down at him. "Something you want?" He nods. "And that would be?" Gavin practically growls at me but soon his scornful expression slowly fades. "...T-Touch me..." He whispers. "Hm?" "I said... touch me..." He states, slightly more audible than the last. I might be enjoying myself a little too much... "Where?" "Ugh, Conan..."