Chapter Twenty-Two.

|Rk900/Conans POV|
Gavin places a hand on either side of my jaw and pulls me into a kiss. I kiss him back instantly and place my hands on the sides of his thighs, slowly moving them up. I let my tongue slide across his bottom lip causing him to part his lips and allow me entrance. I explore his mouth while I move my hands up to his stomach and slide them under his t-shirt. He pushes his tongue against mine and slides his hands down from my neck to my chest. He pulls back and grips my shirt "...Off..." He mumbles, face flushing. I comply by smirking and pulling off my shirt. He, to my surprise, pulls off his own. He places his hands on my chest, leans in and begins kissing my neck. I moan lightly and tilt my head to give him more access. He begins kissing my jaw then pulls himself closer and wraps his arms around my neck, pushing our chests together. I place my hands on his hips and slide then down, slightly pulling down the fabric. I pull back "Lets go to our room." He nods, gets off and takes my hand. He pulls me into our room and pushes me down on to the bed before straddling me. I smirk as he drags his hands down my chest and stomach getting closer and closer to my v-line. He leans down and kisses my collarbone, slowly making his way down my chest. I push him back up and begin undoing his belt. He beathes heavy as I pull his belt out if their loops and chuck it to a random spot in the bedroom. He watches as I undo his trousers and slowly pull them down. He responds by getting off me and removing them before resuming his original position. He bites his lip as I place my hands on his lower back and glide them down, sliding them into his boxer briefs. I sit up and kiss him. He pushes himself up against me again and moans slightly into the kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance, making the kiss become more intense. He pulls back and, again, breaths heavy. I kiss his collarbone "Do you want to stop here?" He looks down and slowly nods. I chuckle causing him to furrow his eyebrows "At this rate, you're becoming more of a tease than me." He smiles. "Maybe I like leaving you all hot and bothered..." I gasp dramatically "How could you?!" He laughs and runs his fingers through my hair. "I love you." He mumbles. "I love you too." He kisses me again but this time slower, less lustful and more passionately. I slide my hands out of his boxers and lightly slap his back side causing him to gasp and tense. "I can't tell wether that was from pleasure or surprise..." I mumble. He bites his lip and flushes intensely before replying "To be honest, neither am I..." I cant help but chuckle, close my eyes and shake my head, amused. He just places his hands on my cheeks and runs his thumbs over my cheekbones. I place my right hand on his and tilt my head into his touch before turning my head and kissing his palm. "Get into bed, I'll be there in a minute." He nods and does as he's told. I go into the kitchen and switch off the lights before doing the same in the living room. I return to our room and close the door. I clamber into bed, lay on my back and pull Gavin to me, wrapping my arm around him. He places a hand on my chest and lays his head on my shoulder. I kiss his forehead and let my fingers trace random shapes on his upper arm. He kisses my neck "Goodnight Conan." I smile "Goodnight babe." I mumble. I feel him tense but he doesn't say anything against it. I place my free hand on top of the one he has resting on my chest. I then close my eyes and soon find myself shutting down for the night.

|Gavin's POV|
I lay against Conan and smile. It's nice to finally have someone who loves me. I snuggle my head into his neck more and place another gentle kiss against his soft skin, even though he's asleep. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

I get woken up by Conan who was caressing my cheek and softly calling my name. I let my eyes flitter open and fix themselves to his smiling face. I stretch and groan as my back clicks. Conan gets up and wanders off. I slowly sit up and swing my legs over he edge of the bed. I follow him into the kitchen. He begins making me breakfast "Because you haven't eaten right for a couple of days, I'm making you a big breakfast. We're not leaving until you finish it." He turns and smiles at me. I smile back at him. "I'm only doing this because I care about you and I hate to see you not eating. It makes me worry about you." He looks away with a worried expression. I walk up to him and hug him. "I know, don't worry yourself!! I'm grand... especially because I have you.." He looks at me and hugs me back. He pulls back, kisses me then continues to make me breakfast while I make a cup of tea. I sit at the table just before Conan places a plate of toast, bacon, beans and scrambled eggs in front of me. I didn't actually realize how hungry I was until I started eating. Conan leans down and kisses my temple "I'm going to get dressed." I nod and eat while he changes. He thrilled to see I'm finished when he returns. "Go and get ready." I get up and place my plate in the sink. As I walk past Conan he slaps my on the back side. "Is ass slapping becomg a thing in this house?" I ask, turning to him and raising an eyebrow. He smirks and winks "You seemed to like it the first time." My face flushes and I quickly turn and go to get changed. When come back out, Conan had washed up. I grab my car keys, phone and wallet. "Ready?" Conan nods "I'm as ready as I'll ever be..." We leave the house and set off for the station.

And there's another chapter for ya!! I hope you all enjoyed it!! Thank you for reading!