Chapter Three ✓

|Rk900/Conans POV|

I slowly walk up to detective Reeds desk, thinking about how to say this.
"Detective?" The detective doesn't even look up at me, instead he continues to flick through his social media. "Detective Reed?" He stops flicking and looks up at me with a distasteful look "What do you want, complicated juicer?" I think carefully
"The captain says I have to stay with you at your accommodation..." The detectives eyes widen "What?! No fucking way!!" He quicky whips his legs off the desk and sits up straight. "I apologise detective. I have to stay with you in case we get called on a case during the night. I won't get in your way, if anything, I can assist you with household cho-" he cuts me off "I don't care why! It's a no. A solid no! It's bad enough having to be around you during work hours!" I stand there awkwardly as people turn their gazes towards us.
"Detective, I suggest you keep your voice down and accompany me to the captains office to sort out this.... misunderstanding..." He shoots up and storms towards the captains office. He doesn't even knock, he just bursts through the door. I follow after him and catch the door just before he slams it then make my way inside. I stand a good few inches away from the detective, just in case... "What can I do for you, detective Reed?" The captain asks. He slams his hands down on the desk
"I am not letting that freaking thing stay with me!" The captain smirks "Now, now, Detective Reed. You know the circumstances. It's work with it or dont work at all..." The detective grips the edge of the desk before pushing himself up into a standing position. He grits his teeth "For how long?" "Just until you learn to actually do your work..." The detective nods, clenching and unclenching his hands. He walks towards the door and stops. He looks back at me "You coming or what?" I furrow my eyebrows before turning my attention to the captain "Thank you, sir." I then follow the detective. He gathers his bits and pieces before we exit the building, hop into his car and drive to his house.

|Gavin's POV|

That fucking Android is going to be the death of me. Now it has to stay with me! What next? You know what, I don't want to know.
I pull in into the driveway of my house, get out of my car and walk up to the front door, not bothered to wait for the complicated juicer. I hear his footsteps behind me as I push open the door. I walk inside and drop my keys, phone and wallet on my kitchen table. "You're lucky..." I grumble. I hear the door close "Why is that?" It asks. I turn to face it with my arms crossed as I lean against the table "I have a spare room that you can stay in. But only for as long as needed. I'm not having you here longer that you need to be. It's the one straight down the hall..." It nods. "Thank you. I shall only need it when I enter sleep mode." I shrug and walk over to the kettle, switch it on and wait for it to boil. I look over at the Android. It's just looking around. I roll my eyes and make myself a coffee. It's good to be home. Even if it is here.
"Detective, is there anything you would like me to do?" I sigh. "No. Just do... Whatever." I close my eyes and and relax for the first time today.

|Rk900/Conan's POV|

I look around the detectives home. It's small but cosy. I mean, for the type of man he is, he keeps his home in good shape. I turn my gaze to the detective. He's leaning against the counter with a cup of coffee in his hands, held close to his chest. He has his eyes closed and for the first time today, he seems at ease.
"Detective, may I suggest that you relax in you livingroom while I prepare you a meal." He looks at me weird "You.. Want to cook... For me?" I raise an eyebrow "Yes." He stares at me then shakes his head "I mean, of course you do! You're a fucking machine!" He strides out of the kitchen and into the livingroom. I stand there and think for a moment. Why was he so confused? I shake off the thoughts and set to work. I look through his cupboards and his fridge. He must not eat much, they're all practically empty. I make a mental note to go shopping for him tomorrow. I settle in making him some scrambled eggs and bacon, seeing that there wasn't really another option. I place it on the table along with a knife and fork. I walk to the living room and stop in the doorway.
"Detective Reed, your meal is ready." He glances over the back of the couch at me. He gets up and follows me into the kitchen, stretching a little on the way. I gesture to the hot meal waiting for him, hoping that he wouldn't complain about it, at least. He sits down and stares at it before grabbing his fork and taking a bite.
"It's...really good.." he mumbles. I nod and decide it's time to check out my room.

I wander down the hall to my room. I open the door to reveal a nice room. It has a single bed in the corner, a wardrobe and a desk. It has a body length mirror on the wall as well as a clock. Other than that, it relatively bare but comfortable. It's all I need. I walk over the window and look out at the street that was now becoming dark as the sun sets. I continue to survey the landscape for a few minutes until I hear footsteps approach the room. I turn to see the detective leaning against the door frame.
"Detective, is everything okay?" He nods "Everything is fine. Will this room be enough?" I nod "I don't even need this much, but it's perfect. Thank you." He nods slowly and walks away, leaving me to my own devices.

|Gavin's POV|

I walk away, leaving the Android on its own. I go back into the living room and switch in the TV. I put on a random show and sit there, zoning out like everyday. I take out my phone and flick through my social medias, nothing better to do with my time. I was quite content just sitting here until I hear 
"Detective?" I sigh "What do you want, complicated juicer?" He walks up to me and hands me a cup. "Coffee, detective." I take the cup and look at him confused. Wait, why am I confused, it's an Android, it's what it's supposed to do. I sip the coffee. It walks off, leaving me in the dark room, only lit by the TV screen.

Edited ✓