Chapter Twenty-Nine.

|Gavin's POV|
Conan wakes me up early for woke the next morning "Babe, I have breakfast ready for you..." He smiles. I sit up and stretch. "Thanks." I kiss his cheek. He walks out and I follow after I pull on some clothes. I walk into the kitchen to see conan washing up. "You should have let me wash up.. you cooked.." He turns with a smile "You're fine, you're breakfast is on the table." I walk over and sit down before eating the lovely food Conan prepared me. I hand him the plate and pull on my shoes. He walks over and straightens his jacket "Ready?" I nod "Yeah, let's go." We walk out and into the car before heading off to work.

When we arrive the captain calls us into his office. "I have some news on the case, detective Reed." I sit down and nod while Conan stands beside me, his posture perfectly straight. The Captain hands me a file. "Everything you need to know is there.." I nod "Thanks..." The captain sighs slightly "It's disgusting...." I look up at him "What is?" "What that android did.." I nod "Yeah..." I stand up and thank the captain before Conan and I walk to our desks. I flip open the file and begin reading. I look up when I see Conan standing in front of me. He holds out a cup of coffee "Here you are.." I smile at him slightly "Thanks." I take the cup and sip it as I read the note. After a while I chuck the file on my desk with a disgusted expression. "What's wrong?" Conan asks, looking at e from his desk. "You know that weird Android thing?" Conan nods "I could never forget it..." Gavin sighs "It had a brain..." Conan raises an eyebrow "Every Android ha-" "No... A human brain..." Conan looks at me slightly shocked. I nod "Yeah..." I mumbles, scratching my head. Conan just looks down "That just makes it worse..."He closes his eyes and grimaces. I look around before walking over to him and placing the file on his desk, as I do I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and rub his back soothingly. He smiles at me slightly "Thanks Gavin..." He mumbles. I give him a soft smile in return, trying to make him feel better. I then go and make myself coffee. I turn and lean against the counter while I wait for my cup to fill. I run a hand over my face and sigh. When I move my hand away I see the captain walking towards me. "Detective, I just got work that the Android was deactivated and the memories were stored..." I nod "Do we have to watch them?" I ask, trying to keep my expression neutral. He shakes his head "Not if you don't want to." I look at him in slight shock "I'd prefer if I didn't.." The captain nods "That's alright." He nods then turns and walks away. I furrow my eyebrows before turning and making my coffee. I walk back over to my desk "What did the captain want?" I look at Conan "He was telling me that the Android was deactivated. And that we don't have to watch it's memories.." Conan visibly relaxes "Oh that's great.." he smiles.

|Rk900/Conans POV|
I watch as Gavin sips his coffee, relieved that I never have to even think about that case again. "We just need to fill in the paper work to say we completed the case..." Gavin groans while I pull out the paperwork "You do these and I'll do the rest, alright?" He sighs dramatically and take the few pages I give him. He sits down and begins filling them in. I smiles at his concentrated face, thinking how cute he looks when he scrunches up his nose. I turn my attention to my own work and quickly fill them in. Gavin sighs and stretches. I roll my eyes at him "Did filling in all of five pages tire you, detective?" He looks at me "Yeah, it did..." He pouts. I chuckle softly at him "Awe, the poor baby." He glares playfully at me. I turn my attention to my computer and begin flicking through cases. "Well... There's nothing available now..." I mumble. Gavin walk around and sits on my desk "What will we do?" He asks. I shrug "I don't know." I check the time "It's only eleven..." He sighs "I guess we're just going to have to hang around for a while..." I nod and lean back in my chair "I assume so.." I mumble. "Im going to see if we can go home.." I say, getting up. I walk over to the captains office and knock softly on the door. I open it before stepping inside and greeting the captain "Good afternoon, sir." He glances at me "Good afternoon Rk900, is there something you need?" I nod "Yes, Detective Reed and I have completed the paperword you needed and there are no cases available.." The captain looks up at me "Alright, just head home, but be prepared incase youre needed.." I nod "Thank you sir, enjoy the rest of your day." I begin walking out, hearing the captain mumble "Whats to enjoy?" As I exit his office. I saunter back over to gavin "Let's go home..." He looks up at me "Ugh, thank god!" he quickly hops up and gathers his bits before we head home.

When we arrive I shrug off my jacket and go into the kitchen. Gavin sits at the table "Babe, do you like cake?" I ask, Looking at him. He shrugs "Sure, why?" I give him a smile as I go over to the fridge and grab some eggs "Ill make you one..." Gavin raises an eyebrow "Alright... Can I help?" I look at him before grinning "Of course you can.." He gets up and grabs some ingredients. I grab the bowl and other stuff we'll need before gavin tugs at my shirt. I look at him, furrowing my eyebrows "What?" "Take it off, I dont have any aprins.. " I chuckle "I can always was-" "off!" He cuts me off, taking off his own shirt. I roll my eyes before pulling off my shirt. He smirks "Perfect." I shake my head, amused. I quickly detract Gavin by telling him to start making it while I pre-heat the oven. He prepares the cake mixture while I put some grease proof paper in the tin. I quickly snap my gaze to Gavin when he runs his cake batter covered fingers over my shoulder. "What.. are you doing?" I ask, not liking the smirk that forms on his lips. He leans forwards, placing a hand on my chest while he slowly licks it off my shoulder. I softly bite my lip, watching him with an amused expression. He pulls away once its all off my shoulder "You.. youre a weird human.." I mumble, causing him to chuckle. "I was trying to be seductive but I guess it didnt work..." I roll my eyes "Try somewhere else, not my shoulder. And no, thats not an invitation.." He pouts before dipping his fingers in the batter again "Gavin, I will slap you..." I mumbling, glaring playfully at him. He creeps forwards as I back up. He smirks as my back hits the counter. He reaches his hand, smearing down my chest and stomach in cake batter. I raise an eyebrow, watching him as he leans down and slowly licks from the bottom of my stomach to my chest. I bite my lip hard and tilt his head up, pressing my lips against his as I pull him close. He chuckles after he pulls away causing me to smile "The tables have turned.." I just grab him and switch our positions, so hes the one pushed against the counter. I lean down and lick his collarbone making his face tint pick instantly. I pull back  "Mhm, totaly.. " I mumble sacrcasticaly. He huffs "Oh hush, Conan." I smirk "Alright then, if you make this cake perfectly, Ill reward you..." He nods "Deal." He quickly gets back to work while I sit on the counter, watching him with a smirk "Oh, and if its not perfect, I'll punish you..." He looks at me "How...?" I shrug "you'll see..." He swallows hard and pours the mixture into the tin before putting it in the oven.

Right, there we go... Sorry it's so much later than I wanted it to be! School started for me and I didn't get anytime to update it! I hope a longer chapter makes up for it! And Thank you all so much for being so nice and amazing!! You're all fabulous and I love you all xx!!