24

Keith POV

Keith made his way to the hospital. It was killing him to not know what was going on with his baby girl. He parked his car in the visitors parking lot and made his way inside.

He didnt want to alarm Jamaica so he waited around in the waiting area and tried to come up with something that could allow Jamaica to leave with him.

"Excuse me nurse i was looking for my family memeber. Her name is Jamaica. Have you heard of her."

The nurse looked at this strange man with the bandages all over the place.

"Sir im gunna need you to go to the desk and have them check you in."

".no mam all i want to.know if shes okay".

"Well im not authorized to give you that information. Keith walked away and tried dialing her cell number.

Jamaica POV

"Uggh he keeps bothering me. Hes cause enough trouble wht more do i nees". Jamaica was very tired.

Her babygirl was pressing on her he bladder which made her have to go back and forth to the bathroom. On her way down the hallway, she decides to be nosey and peeked into one of the other hospital rooms.

She sees a guy who looks like hes wasting away. Wondering what he was in the hospital for. She kept walking until she made it to the bathroom. As she tried to squat she felt a gush of water.

"Damn i know i aint have to pee that bad".

But as she went to wipe, she felt something strange. Kind of hard to see your crotch when your pregnant so she stood back as far away from the mirror as possible and propped her leg up on the trash can.

"Oh my fucking Gosh". Jamaica fainted immediately after seeing what was her daughters leg hanging out her vagina

Pam POV

"One thing about me... is Pam dont play when it comes to fucking with my people". Pam was on the phone with Quita.

"Like i juat dont understand how all this is going on. I havent heard from neither of them. Then this Keith dude is out here tryna fuck shit up"

"Wait pause Keith? Oh my lord. Dont tell me". Pam heard the trouble in her voice.

"Keith been fucking both of em"

"Okay that explains a whole lot. Keith was rammbling on about what hes gunna do to Esh and how hes taking Jamaica with him"

"You think thats his baby?"

"I know it is. Quita i need you to come to his house with me. We gon get down to the bottom of this shit. And bring some old sneakers. And Vasoline".

Quita was definately a rider. Especially when it cames to Ayeesha her best friend since elementary

"You already know im down Shit im ready now come thru. "

Ayeesha POV

"I refuse to let you walk outta here Ayeesha. Your not stable. Your leg has pins in them and your barely able to stand". Miss Linda assisted Ayeesha as she hopped towards the door.

"Mom listen i need to check on my girl. I gotta make sure shes okay. All of this is all my fault"

"Dont put this all on yourself babygirl its not all your fault"

"Mom just quit why are you even here. U really dont care"

Ayeesha snatched her arm from her mom and began hopping towardz the door. Two feet later Ayeesha drops to the floor

. "Now what if i wasnt here?" Miss Linda walks over and tries to help her.

"Move your always ruining shit for me. You never cared about me." Miss Linda stood back and started to cry.

"You know what your right. Why am i even here. I tried my best to show you that im your mom and i care so much about you. I dont ever wanna see you in pain or in trouble. But if your gunna keep pushing me away what can i do". Miss Linda walked over to the call bell and pushed the button.

"I called for some help". Miss Linda stepped over her daughter and walked out the door.

She was so tired of the disrespect. She was gunna teach her a lesson. She walked over to the nurse desk and explained the situation. The nurse nodded her head in agreement and went over to help her.

"I dont need your help either". The nurse stopped in her tracks.

"Listen, you only get on mother. You only get 1. I lost my mother when i was 5 in a car accident. Ill do any and everything to get 5 minutes with her". She grabbes Ayeesha by the arm and helped her up.

"You just survived a bad accident. Did you see your car?".

Ayeesha thought about it. She knew the nurse was right but she also knew that her mom never apologized for allowing those men in her home to treat her the way they did.

"Nurse you dont understand my past"

"But i do know you have s long way to go. Look towards the future sith ya head held high. Whatevr grudve you have towards ya mom let it go. Maybe your luck will turn around. Think positive babygirl".

The nurse sat her on the bed and began rubbing her back.

"You never know whos in your corner til domething drastic happens. Think about it baby girl".

The nurse tapped her leg then walked out the room. Five minutes later there is a small knock on the door.

"Mom im sorry come in and we can talk". Robert walked thru the door.

"Babygirl its me". Ayeesha turned to look.

"Dad what are you doing here. Why are you here?".

"I came to visit your brother and saw your mom here".

"Oh really?. Bet you was in his life the whold time. You can leave im fine". Robert walked over to the chair infront of his daughter.

"Babygirl listen. Its not my fault. After i beat the guy up your mom had a restraining order put on me. What was i suppose to do? If i came i went to jail". Ayeesha began to cry.

"So why are you here your son needs you you can go".

"Anthony will be fine. Its you that im worried about".

"ANTHONY" Ayeesha screamed.

She didnt think she was hearing things right. Maybe its a different Anthony.

"Dad you never said anything about a child named Anthony"

"Well his momma got dna so yea 99.9" Ayeesha shook her head in fear of what may be the truth.