14

"Pam have you seen Jamaica?". Keith went over to the office to see if she was there.

"No she hasnt been to the office yet she suppose to be home resting why is everything okay?".

"Yes everything is okay thank you just tell her i stopped by". Keith turned around and headed back to the eleveators.

Pam knew by his body language that something was wrong.

KEITH JUST CAME BY THE OFFICE LOOKING FOR YOU. HE SEEM A BIT UPSET. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP. She texted Jamaica right away cause she felt a funny vibe.

"Ima just go on over to her house this is getting to crazy for me". Pam gathered her purse and keys and headed to her car.

She seen Keith pulling out of the parking lot so she ducked so he wouldnt see her.

Once in the clear she got in her car and headed to Jamaicas residence.

Pam had a feeling that wouldnt go away and she knew if she didnt get to Jamaica before Keith did that he might hurt her.

Jamaica POV

     "Hi Miss Linda i know its been years since ive seen Ya". Jamaica gave  Miss linda a hug and entered her home

" Its alright sug better late then never. Wheres Esh?".

"I dont know we go into an argument about this". Jamaica lifted her jacket to expose her belly.

"Jamaica oh my..um...well congrats".

"I know miss linda i fucked up i really did and i know i hurt her in the worse way i just".

"Jamaica people make mistakes somd bigger thn others but we all human".

"Well before she left she had this look in her face and tone in her voice, she called me a slut and it didnt sound like her at all".

"Jamaica i never said anything becauze i felt it wasnt my place to say anything but Ayeesha has manic issues and she refuzed to take her meds in highschool".

Jamaica thought about al the small convos Ayeesha would have with her self in the bathroom. Or the times where she would laugh for no reason.

"She was about 6 when we seen she was bipolar  schitzo".

"Miss linda not to cut you off. But the police came by our home to talk to her about a Tommy".

Miss Linda became silent and threw her head to the floor. "I knew this eould resurface. What did they say?".

"Well they said they reopened the case". Miss linda grabbed her cellphone.

"We gotta find her. Cause they might hurt her if they get to her first".

Miss Linda dialed Ayeeshas number but there was no answer.

"Shes not gunna answer from my phone she hates me". Jamaica started feeling pain so she sat down. She dialed Ayeeshas number no answer.

"Shes not answering. I think ill go check the house she might be there.".

Jamaica was really afraid of what ayeesha was out there doing. She knew her screw was a little loose but she didnt know she had a full blown manic disease.

Ayeesha POV

            "He thought i was playing with him. Then Maica wants to start her shit. Ugh why is everyone giving me hell". Ayeesha pulled behind Keiths office.

" you play games with the wrong one you get fucked up". Ayeesha broke inside his office.

"Nothing can reimburse my time so lets see whats valuable".

She began to go thru the different file cabinets that were in the office. She came across a small jewlery box with a few rings and a wedding band.

"You failed your marraige anyways". She came across a few blank checks folded them and stuffed them in her pocket.

She checked thru every single last file cabinet. Once she got to the desk she took her time.

"Who are you Mystery man". She found some paper work with his name on it so she knew that was real.

She opened the middle drawer and there was a tin can. Inside the tin can on top was a picture turned upside down.

When she turned the pic over it was 2 familiar faces Tommy and Keith. Ayeesha instantly froze. Is he coming around for revenge? Or do he even remember me?

Ayeesha took out her cellphone and snapped a pictre of it. She kept going thru the tin and came across another picture. When she flipped it over it was a sonogram with Jamaicas name on it.

"Why the fuck do he have her shit. Hes a fucking stalker i know hes probably bothering her becausr of this". Ayeesha was furious. Keith was now busted for his intentions.

"He probably knew where i lived before i told him".

She put the sonogram in her purse and got ready to leave.

"I gotta make sure Jamaica is safe". Ayeesha took some lighter fluid and sprinkled it on the walls carpet and desk.

"You think your boy went missing. Your gunna be nonexistant". She lit the flame and  left before she was ingulfed in smoke.

She got in the car and watched threw the windows as it spread like wild fire.

Ayeesha's pussy immediately gets wet. She pulled her seat back unbuckled her shorts and stuck her hand in.

She peeked out the window. The fire got bigger and bigger and she noticed how wet she became.

She rubbed her clit in a circular motion grabbing her breast with the other hand.  She was so turned on she rolled the windows down to hear the fires comotion.

"Ahh" she rubbed faster until her clit was nice and firm then she knew she was about to come.

All of a sudden all of the windows burst out of the building.

She rubbed faster and faster until she squirted all over her seat and steering wheel. She hurried fastened her seat belt and got out of there she knew in a matter of time the fire department would be there.

She had to go home and check on Jamaica.