7

"So you break into my office?" Keith said with a smile on his face.

"It kinda turns me on you need help over there?". Ayeesha returned a grin.

"I came to surprise you. You don't like my outfit". She laid on top of his desk.

"I came to make you feel good. A hard working man like you needs some relief". Keith was aroused.

Ayeesha had her game in plan. She wanted to make him fall in love with her then hurt him like he's never hurt before.

"Ayeesha i don't know what you want, but breaking into my office doesn't help anything".

Ayeesha got up from the desk and began moving towards him. Her eyes were hotter then fire. Keith noticed something strange about Ayeesha.

"I just miss you Keith that's all'. Keith started to make his way to his desk to see if she had stolen anything.

"Well what is it that you want you're not here for nothing".

"Keith I'm going tell you this one time". She sat him down in the chair and climbed on top of him.

"You cant leave me missing you Keith" She started kissing his neck.

"You cant fuck me and leave me waiting". She licked his ear.

"I get sad when i don't see you in days". She bit his bottom lip.

Keith was frozen. Her sex appeal was strong and he was stuck like a magnet. Ayeesha hands made her way to the bag that was sitting next to the chair.

"I just want you to know your special" she took the gun out the bag. Keith sat waiting for her next move.

Ayeesha kissed all over him while rubbing the gun up and down his legs.

"What the fuck is that?". He said.
"Dont fucking move or i will blow your dick off". Keith did not move a muscle. Ayeesha started to unbuckle his pants.

"I said don't have me missing you. You treated me like shit last time you saw me and i deserve an apology" she pulled his dick out and started to give him head.

"I said dont fucking move". Keith body was starting to tremble. He was nervous as hell but a bit turned on.

Ayeesha bobbed up and down til his dick was hard as a rock. She took the gun and rubbed it all over her body. She put the gun in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Your crazy" Keith said below his breath.

" Ayeesha gave off this evil grin and slid her panties to the floor.

"I want you to fuck my girlfriend. I want a 3some". She turned her back to him and lowered her pussy on his hard dick.

"Ahh i want you to ahh fuck both of us". She said in between bounces. Ayeesha was enjoying herself. Gun in one hand. The other hand on the desk.

She fuck him like it was her last time. Keith not knowing what to do did not move a muscle.

"Fuck this shit feel soooo gooood". Keith scanned the room to see if anything else was out of place.

He noticed his family pic missing but didn't say anything.

"I'm cumming I'm bouta cum". She said as she bounced faster and faster to the rhythm.

Ayeesha got up after her orgasm and kissed Keith she left her underwear on the floor and put her coat on.

"Ill see you soon" Ayeesha left out the door she let herself in.

Keith was stuck, pants down to the floor. What did he get his self into? Why did she have that weird look in her eyes? Keith had to gather his thoughts quickly. What if she came back and actually killed him? Keith got dressed and left hoping she didn't wait to follow him home.

"Good morning" Jamaica was up getting ready for work.

"I thought you took the day off today". Ayeesha made her way to the kitchen to start coffee.

"I gotta handle a thing or two then I'm coming back home". Jamaica had another doctors appointment and had to lie to Ayeesha.

"Okay well be back for lunch okay" Jamaica wanted to tell her then.

"Ayeesha you love me right?" Ayeesha turned to Jamaica.

"Yes i do after 7 years you don't see it?".

"Its not that i just like to ask once in a while to see what answer i get".

"Well it'll always be the same cause i love you".

"Well i need you to know that..."

KNOCK KNOCK.

"Its mad fucking early who could it be at this time of day"

"Bitch open the door" Romeo screamed from outside

. "Its your boyfriend". Jamaica said. She always joked with them because of how close they are.

"Whatever". Ayeesha went to open the door.

"BITTTCCHHHH". Romeo was ready to spill tea.

"Shut up maica still hear". She whispered.

Jamaica was upset. She wanted the truth to come out and whenever she was ready its always interruptions.

"Ill call you when I'm on my way home to see if you need anything". She gave her girlfriend a kiss then went off to work.

"Now bitch let me tell you this shit". Romeo said as Ayeesha watched Jamaica's car pull from the driveway.

"Do you think Jamaica getting fat?"

"Bitch that's not what i came her for. Remember my ex Anthony?". Ayeesha thought for a second

....

"yea i remember him cute ass i was mad as hell he was gay".

"Well you bouta be even more mad because check this extra Jerry Springer shit out. Anthony fuck with Keith".

"My Keith?" She said as her stomach start to knot.

"Yes your Keith i did my research before i came to run my lips". Romeo grabbed a cup and poured some coffee.

"Check this shit tho. He told me the only reason why Keith playing house with his wife is because she has that secret on him". Ayeesha couldn't believe her ears.

She knew it just made his payback 10x worse. How disgusting could he be. "Does Anthony know where he lives?"

"I'm pretty sure he does".

"CALL EM".